Chapter 4

Waan was silent all the way back home.  Veera felt uneasy as he knew his sister is really angry and frustrated. As soon as they reach home, she gets off the scooter and walks into their house without looking at Veera. He follows her silently to her room. They both sit next to each other for some time debating who will talk first. Waan finally decides to break the silence.

Waan: I don't like this. I don't like that you let him say all those shit to you. P, you need to react more. You just stood there hearing all the nonsense that guy sprouted at you. I feel so angry.

Veera: Calm down Waan. It wasn't completely his fault.

Waan: What do you mean?

Veera told Waan everything that happened the previous night.

Veera: So, you see he thought I was following him because I was with him the previous night. He might have had similar experiences with obsessed fans and he might have thought I am one of them.

Waan: Hmm. But he should have given you a chance to explain.

Veera: Hmm, let it go Waan. There is no use crying over spilled milk. Let's forget it.

Waan: P, I know you are his fan and you have been following his work for a long time.

Veera: How..How do you know?

Waan: I am your sister P. You cannot hide anything from me.

Veera just looks at her and sighs.

Veera: Yes, I am huge fan of his work. He is so cute and his smile, it's so beautiful.

Waan: P, you know him only through what you see on the screen. Please don't forget that all those are the characters he portrays and not the real him. You may be disappointed when you know the real him.

Veera looks at his sister curiously.

Veera: Do you know something that I don't?

Waan: I.. I have heard from PRune that he is just the opposite of what he portrays on the screen. He is a cold person who hardly cares about anyone's feelings.

Veera: I don't believe it.

Waan: This is why I said, you are really naive when it comes to understanding people. Please stop trusting people so easily. You don't know what they are hiding behind their innocent faces.

Veera: Hmm. I don't know if my instincts are right or wrong. But I feel like he is a nice guy. I know you are worried for me but I promise, I will be more careful. And it's not like I will be meeting him again. He is just an idol that I admire.

Waan: Hmm

Veera: Let's just drop this topic and enjoy the rest of the day. You are here for just two days and I don't want to spend this time over unnecessary things.

Waan: Hmm. Let's go downstairs and spend some time with mom and dad.

Veera spend the next two days with Waan, going out for movie, shopping and roaming around the city with friends. Finally it's time for Waan to return back to her university dorm.

Veera: I will miss you.

Waan: I will miss you too P. Take care and call me often.

Veera: Hmm

Waan gets on the bus and waves Veera goodbye. Veera stands there waving his hand until the bus disappears off his sight.

Veera gets ready to go to his university. He is in last year of his college and had lot of assignments and projects to complete. He is pursuing Bachelor of Arts in Film Production from one of the prestigious college in Bangkok. Being a little introvert, he finds it easy to express his feelings through his work. Hence he choose to pursue this course.