World Tournament?

[ Doyle's POV ]

*Ding*

[ Level: 77 → Level: 80 ]

Hm... the more I think about it, the more I'm sure. Killing other players really does give drastically more exp then fighting monsters. This is really interesting and tempting...

*Ding*

Hm? Another? I close my status and click on the next notification. I have a slight excitement that it may be some kind of reward- *Cough* my thought is cut short at the contents of the notification.

•——————————————•

[ WARNING! You have received the penalty for killing another player! ]

[Debuffs: { -10% Attack } { -10% defense } { -10% Speed } { -10% Magic Defense } ]

•———————————————•

If I was in a cultivation novel I'm sure I would be coughing up blood right now... regardless it's nothing to worry about, I have found a way to get rid of these debuffs pretty easily. During my alone time while I was under these same debuffs last time, I found a couple cash items in the Cash Item Shop that would get rid of these penalties. They were very expensive since it was basically a 'get out of jail free card' but since I have my advantages from the goddess I could care less about the price. Of course I bought stacks of them, how could I not. Anyway I have a plan to stop these penalties permanently, but that's for the future. I look down towards the destroyed guild that I'm flying above and start to descend down.

***

"I'll take this~ And this~ Can't forget about this~". Right now I'm walking through the Black Skulls Guild- well previous Guild, now it's nothing else but ruins. Fortunately when I attacked the guild building I only targeted the place where the players were. One may ask how I destroyed a guild with 3 tier 7 barriers without much effort. Coming towards this guild I allowed the three idiots to arrive first since it would make killing all of their members at one time much easier. I didn't feel like dealing with a 7 against 1 battle so I decided to just test one of my strongest spells I have been able to utilize since reaching level 70. First I casted a tier 8 spell called [ Satan's Eyes ], this spawned several eyes inside of the guild which allowed me to see inside without entering. This also gave a distraction for what I was planning to do next. From then on I had started casting a Super Tier spell called [ Sword of Damocles ]. This spell summons an orbital weapon designed to look like a giant sword that targets structures. Obviously this super tier spell like other super tier spells(not all) took a while to cast, I could have used the cash item [ Hourglass ] to speed up the process but I wanted to enjoy the reactions of the players. While I chatted with them, my spell was finishing its completion, once it was done it shot a very powerful beam from the tip of the sword shooting directly towards the guild members location.

Now I'm picking up my loot and their previous items. Even though their guild wasn't too strong, they still have decent items. Most of the items I have found are Relic and Legacy class, I have only found one legendary sword inside what I believe to be the blacksmith's workplace. My guess is that it belonged to the strongest of their guild, most likely being the guild leader. Now that I think about they did say something about their guild leader not being online or something similar... I can already imagine his reaction when he logs online, his whole guild labeled as failures. This will stop anyone from recruiting them or partying with them in the future.

As I appraised the sword's properties my attention was caught by a notification sound. I looked up and found another notification.

[ You have received Mail ]