Alcina's leg pushed her lovers thighs further and further apart. She noticed how Finley throbbed underneath her and greedily rocked her hips forward. From the rush of blood and the pressure on her spot of pleasure alone, she almost came. Their large breasts were squeezed between their bodies, the friction of each other's nipples. As Finley grasped one with her mouth and massaged Alcina's breasts firmly, her orgasm announced itself.

"F-fuck..." Finley sucked her breasts, her eyes seen the goosebumps appears and she chuckles.

"You'll regret that my darling..." Alcina tugs Finley's panties off as they didn't want to waste anytime.

Their eyes met, Alcina then pushed her middle finger deep inside her. Finley was so wet as the sight of her stretching around her fingers made Alcina ache even more. Finley's inner walls contracted tightly, and she let out a lustful moan as Alcina's thrusts suddenly became harder. At the same time, Alcina placed her other hand cups her lover cheek. Her lovers face was turning pink-red quickly.

"FUCK!" Finley said over again, her head and eyes rolled back into the pillow.

"Let it go..." Alcina tells her, she felt something was holding Finley back, "It's okay...you're with me and you're safe..." She reminds her, no other surprise attacks were coming.

She switched from fast penetration to deep and slow thrusts. Her fingertips pressed into the flesh and massaged Finley's inner muscles torturously slowly. Meanwhile, Alcina removed her other hand from Finley's cheek and finger by finger, she licked away the blood which had smeared there, the intoxicating taste reigniting her wild instincts. She couldn't help but pounce on her again, sucking hungrily on her neck. Alcina let's go of Finley's wrists, there she immediately began clawing her upper arms.

"Aaahhh...mommy..." Finley shouts and her face immediately turns red, "Oh my....I'm...uhhh...fuck me." She claws Alcina's bare back.

"Oh that's new..." Alcina tells her, "I like calling you daddy...maybe you'll call me mommy?!" She suggested, Finley nods and agrees.

The feeling of her tightness and hearing the word mommy made her excited. Finley moans with a mix of laughter as she arches her back. Alcina thrust deeply a few times in response, the sound of the wetness turned her on hard. Alcina could tell that she clearly liked the rough treatment. It brought a sublime feeling that Finley was enjoying being dominated by her and that she couldn't hide it.

"Do you think you'll be able to get pay today?" Alcina spat, sliding her fingers in and out with force.

Finley moaned out, but before she could say anything, Alcina pressed their lips together and silenced her with her tongue.
With each thrust, Finley's muscles clenched around Alcina's fingers, trying to keep them inside her, but she was so wet that Alcina was able to fill her deeper and deeper. Finley always like pushing Alcina's limits without any resistance.
But she moaned into the passionate kiss. Finley's legs began to tremble, and her hands clutched tightly at Alcina's back, to the point of making her bleed as small drops of blood fell onto the bed. Finley was finally coming closer to climax. Alcina pressed her free hand under her lovers back and lifted her up and making her sit on her lap. Holding her closer so she could pound her relentlessly.

Both of gasped and pulled back from the kiss as Finley came all over Alcina's hand. She could hear Alcina's Kokorogan leaping when Finley gave her an unexpectedly loving smile as she slowly recovered from the physical sensation. Still breathing heavily, Finley stroked Alcina's cheek, not taking her eyes off her. It was strange how they find out new things about each other everyday.

The Deal x Resident evilजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें