Jimin Does The VoiceOver On My Makeup Video

Preview

Preview...

"So, this is the concealer, is it?"

"Yeah"

"Next is the eyeliner!"

"Hey guys, today, Jimin will be doing a voice-over for my makeup video, let's see how good he'll do" Jungkook says, laughing as Jimin sat beside him.
"Of course I'll do good" Jimin says, scoffing.
"Let's see then" He says, smiling as he pinched Jimin's cheek.

(Bold - Jimin's voice)(Guys, I don't know much about makeup, so bare with me 🕴)

"Hello guys! Jimin here and today, I'm going to do the voice-over for my boyfriend's makeup tutorial"

Jungkook is shown on the video, waving at the camera.

"First, we're going to moisturize our face"

Jimin says and Jungkook is shown, spraying setting spray on his face. Jungkook then picked up his beauty blender and foundation.

"This is the foundation... We're going to use this water drop shaped sponge to spread it"

Jungkook starts putting it on his face. He finishes up and picked up his concealer.

"Finishing up the foundation, we'll use the concealer"

"So, this is the concealer, is it?"

Jimin says, asking Jungkook. The younger's voice is heard saying 'yes'. Finishing applying the concealer and then picked up the powder.

"We're going to put this powder... I don't know what kind of powder but he put it on his cheek"

Jungkook is then shown blowing a kiss on the camera and Jimin's laugh is heard.

"Yeah"

"Next is the eyeliner!"

Jimin says, laughing as Jungkook shows the camera the eyeliner he was referring to. Jungkook eventually finishes up his makeup look, posing for the camera.

"Isn't he pretty? That's my boyfriend, not yours"

"Anyways, thank you for watching my boyfriend do his makeup while I'm in the background doing the voice-over"