Surgery?!

Preview

Preview...

"How you feeling, baby?"

"Bad"

"It'll be okay, just tell me what you need, yeah?"

"Hi guys, Jimin here... Today, I'm currently heading to the hospital with some clothes. Last night, Jungkook was rushed because his stomach was hurting, and he was in so much pain. I was worried so I rushed him there, turns out his appendix is swollen... And he'll have a surgery to get it removed" Jimin says, shrugging.
"I hope it goes well" Jimin says and arrived the hospital. The video cuts off.

Jimin films himself as he waited, it's been 3 hours and he's been waiting. After another hour, the surgeon comes out, removing his mask and walked to him.
"Surgery is success" The surgeon says and Jimin thanked him.
"He'll be transferred in room soon" The surgeon told him and he nodded.

Jimin walks in Jungkook's room, holding the camera along with the bag. Jungkook opens his eyes and smiled at Jimin. The older puts the bag down and walked to Jungkook's bed.
"How you feeling, baby?" Jimin asks, brushing Jungkook's bangs back.
"Bad" Jungkook says, groaning.
"It'll be okay, just tell me what you need, yeah?" Jimin says, kissing his forehead.

"That's it for today, guys... I need to take care of Jungkookie, bye!"

 I need to take care of Jungkookie, bye!"