Taking Little Kookie To Dance Practice

(This is requested by the way!💗)

Preview...

"Baby, daddy needs to go"

"Butt!"

"Daddy, want come! Want come wif you!"

"Okay, Jimin here and I'm currently struggling" Jimin says, laughing as whines are heard in the background.
"Jungkookie decided to wake up as a little and on the day I go to work too" Jimin says, huffing. He films Jungkook, who sat on the ground, crying as he whined for Jimin. Jungkook moves his arms and legs, kinda like throwing a tantrum.
"Baby, daddy needs to go" Jimin says, sighing. Jungkook cried harder and crawled to the older, clinging onto his leg and shaking his head.

"Baby, what do you want daddy to do? Daddy got work" Jimin says, sighing. Luckily he prepared early so he's not gonne be late.
"Butt!" Jungkook says, pouting as he looks up at Jimin.
"Butt?" Jimin asks and Jungkook huffs, holding onto his caregiver's leg tighter.
"Daddy, want come! Want come wif you!" Jungkook says, sniffling. Jimin sighs and picked the little up.
"Okay, you can come but you better behave, little one" Jimin says as he gave the camera to Jungkook, wiping his tears. Jungkook just giggles and held the camera, filming him and Jimin. He's put down and they walked out of the house. Of course after they changed and took his little things.

As they got to the car, Jimin called his manager and said he couldn't leave without his little as he had threw a tantrum and wanted to come. Luckily, his manager is understanding and let it go. It took a good 15 minutes until they arrived. Jungkook giggles and sucked on his lollipop and bounced on his seat, wanting to get out already. Jimin chuckles, getting out of the car and walked to the other side to open Jungkook's side. Taking Jungkook out, he grabbed his little bag and wore it on him.
"Ready?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nods, showing his bunny smile.
"Remember what you promised daddy, petal?" Jimin asks and Jungkook shows his pinky finger.

"Koo will behave and just pway on the side" Jungkook says and Jimin wraps his pinky with him.
"Daddy pinky ish small!" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Baby" Jimin whined, glaring playfully. Jungkook giggles and they reached the designated room. Getting in, Jungkook gasps as he sees the five members, or more like his hyungs.
"Kookie!" Jin says as he ran to Jungkook and squished his cheeks.
"Jinnie hyungie" Jungkook says, hugging Jin's neck as he giggles.
"You brought him?" Hoseok says and Jimin nods, smiling.
"The manager told me that's it's okay" Jimin says, chuckling.

"Will he behave?" Yoongi says, making Jimin roll his eyes.
"Yoongi hyung, I know for a fact you wouldn't scold him even if he did misbehave" Jimin says, scoffing.
"Touché" Yoongi says, chuckling.

The dance practice ended with Jungkook playing throughout their practice and sleeping after getting tired. Jimin chuckles at that and carried him to the car and went home.