Separating For A Day

Preview

Preview...

"I miss my baby"

"Hyung will like this"

"Hmm"

"Okay, hyung, I'll be out for a day... If you wanna go out, then you can!" Jungkook says, straddling Jimin and kissing him deep. Jimin laughs, kissing back. He held Jungkook's waist, huffing as the younger got off.
"Bye" Jungkook says, kissing the older's forehead before leaving. Jimin pouts, staring at the camera.
"I miss my baby" He says, spotting the snacks Jungkook left. Jungkook smiles, taking the snacks and starting to eat.

Jungkook walks around the mall, looking through the clothes that's hanging around the store. He spots a good shirt, smiling.
"Hyung will like this" Jungkook says, taking it and putting it on his shopping cart. He continued on with his journey.

"So, guys, I bought Jimin hyung some things cause he had been wanting to have more clothes and I also got some for me... I'm sure he'll like this, I know his taste" Jungkook says, chuckling. He ordered his snacks and walks to a table, sitting down. After a few minutes, he got his order, bowing his head and thanking the waiter. He starts eating, giggling.
"Hmm" He hums, smiling with his bunny teeth on show.

"My baby is back!" Jimin yelled, running to Jungkook and hugging him with a kiss on the nose.
"I brought you some things you'll like" Jungkook says, smiling as he pecked the older's lips.

"Oh, let's see"