Ignoring Him While We're With Our Friends Prank

(Requested 💜)

(Requested 💜)

Preview...

"Hyung?"

"Babe?"

"Tsk, go on, I'll go"

"Hi guys, I'm currently in the car as we're about to go to our friends... So, today, I had came up with a prank for Jungkook again... I don't know why he's not pranking me back, but yeah, let's see if he does... So, I'll be ignoring him while we're with our friends, and I'll only reveal it when we're back home" Jimin says, smiling.

He spots Jungkook walking to the car and he clears his throat, acting like he just didn't do anything. Jungkook got in, smiling.
"Hyung, have you done an intro yet?" Jungkook asks but Jimin didn't talk and just checked with his phone. Jungkook shrugs and the car started and drove away.

They arrived at the house, seeing the other five. Jungkook smiled and hugged them, and Jimin did the same.
"What's with Jimin? He doesn't seem so clingy to you right now?" Jin whispers and Jungkook shrugs.
"I don't know, I just got in the car, asked him which he didn't answer by the way and he's like this, I swear I'll slap him when we get home" Jungkook says, chuckling.

Jin pats his shoulder as they walked inside.
"Make sure to make him suffer, wear something sexy and don't let him touch you" Jin whispers, winking at Jungkook, who smirked, nodding.
"That's a good idea, hyung" Jungkook says, highfiving the older.

Jimin watched them, though he couldn't hear anything, he felt jealous, this prank idea is so bad. They all walked to the living room and Jungkook sat beside him, smiling as he tries to hug him. Of course he liked it, but he needs to pretend he doesn't. So, he pushed Jungkook slightly. The other five looked at him as Jungkook stared at him with a hurt expression.
"Hyung?" Jungkook says but Jimin stayed quiet.

"Babe?" Jungkook says again, pouting as he tries to kiss Jimin. But Jimin wipes Jungkook's kiss, making the other five to gasp. Jungkook got irritated by the that and rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.
"Tsk, go on, I'll go" Jungkook says and walked out. Jimin looks back as the other five made booing noises.

"Ohh, Jimin's not gonna have it~" Taehyung teases, laughing. Jimin scoffs, rolling his eyes.
"Go reconcile him" Namjoon says, snickering. Jimin groans and stood up, walking out and seeing Jungkook on the car, looking at his phone but he looked sad. Jimin felt bad but walked to the car and got in. Jungkook didn't even look at his way and just looked at the window beside him.

Jimin gulped before grabbing Jungkook's hand. Though the younger didn't push his hand away, he still didn't pay attention to him.
"Kookie, it's just a prank, baby" Jimin says, laughing.
"Not funny" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes as he looked at him. Jimin pouts, but he deserved it anyways.

In the end, Jimin suffered, not being able to touch Jungkook, who's wearing short shorts along with an oversized hoodie that made him look like he's not wearing anything under.