Throwing Up Prank

Preview

Preview...

"I feel nauseous"

"Do you feel like throwing up?"

"Do I need to rush you to the hospital?"

Jimin smirks as he places the camera, sitting down in front of it.
"So, Jungkook's gonna be back from the store, I told him that I feel sick, so he rushed and bought me some... I'm not really sick, I just wanted to prank him" Jimin says, laughing.

Jimin rests his head on his legs, hugging it. Suddenly, the bedroom door opened, he looked up and was met with the younger.
"Hyung, why are you sat at the ground? Go lay on the bed" Jungkook says, sighing as he puts his valuables on the table.
"Come on, come on, it's cold on the ground" Jungkook says as he tries to lift Jimin up.
"I feel nauseous" Jimin says, gagging.
"Is that why you sat here?" Jungkook asks, the older nods.
"Do you feel like throwing up?" Jungkook asks as he puts his hand near Jimin's lips.

"Love, get a bin or some plastic bag" Jimin says, not wanting to get out of character because Jungkook would literally let him throw up on his hands. The younger nods and walked away to get the said thing. Jimin then grabbed the fake puke under the bed and put some in his mouth. Jungkook got back after a few minutes, a bin in hand.
"Do I need to rush you to the hospital?" Jungkook asks, frowning.

Jimin then threw up, startling Jungkook. The younger rubs his back after realizing what's happening.
"I thin-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin kisses him. The younger stared at him in disbelief, gagging and spitting in the bin.
"What the fuck, hyung!" Jungkook says, shaking his head as he cringes.
"It's just fake puke, baby, you got pranked!" Jimin says, laughing.
"That's disgusting, ugh" Jungkook says and threw the medicines at him.
"You made me go out for nothing!" Jungkook whined, pouting. Jimin laughs, hugging him tightly. Jimin then kissed Jungkook's neck but he felt how hot Jungkook is.

"You're sick"

"What?"