Reacting To His Dance Cover

(Requested 💜)

(Requested 💜)

Preview...

"Hey!"

"Woah"

"You're drooling!"

"Hi guys, Jimin here and today... I'm going to make Jungkookie react to one of my dance cover that went viral" Jimin says and Jungkook laughs, nodding.
"To everyone that had already seen it and wanted me to film Jungkook's reaction, here it is" Jimin says and Jungkook smile.

"Play it" The older says and Jungkook did so. He played the video and the intro is shown. It's just Jimin freestyling at first. Jungkook smiled as he watches.

The next thing that happened is that Jimin grinded. He gasps, looking at the older who scratched his nape, smiling. He laughs and bopped his head to the music.

He's startled as Jimin starts hipthrusting.
"Hyung!" Jungkook says as he slaps Jimin's arm.
"Hey!" Jimin says, laughing.
"Woah" Jungkook says as Jimin did an impressive dance move.

He smirks and was too focused to even talk.
"Look at him, too focused" Jimin says as he points at the younger. Jungkook didn't hear him and didn't even give him a glance as he continued to watch, smiling.

"You're drooling!" Jimin says and Jungkook pauses the video. He smirks before straddling the older's lap.

"Goodbye!"