I Caught My Panic Attack On Camera...

(Requested by YoonjiOni 💜)

Preview...

"Jungkook!"

"What happened?"

"You passed out"

"Hey guys! Welcome back to me and Jimin hyung's channel. Today, hyung will not be in the vlog, because this will only be a Jungkook vlog" Jungkook says, flipping his short hair. He received a message, taking his phone out and looking at what it was. His eyes widened as he then hears a loud gunshot. He covers his ears, and started to breathe heavily. He dropped the camera. He felt suffocated and all he could remember is hearing footsteps before darkness took over him.

Jimin gets startled at the loud gunshot he heard, covering his ears. But then he remembered Jungkook. He ran to find Jungkook, and saw the younger before he had passed out.
"Jungkook!" Jimin yelled and ran to the younger, seeing the camera.
"Baby, baby... Wake up" Jimin says as he lightly slapped Jungkook's cheeks. The younger slowly opened his eyes, groaning.
"What happened?" Jungkook asks, groaning.
"You passed out" Jimin says, helping him sit up.
"Wait... What was that gunshot about?" Jungkook asks, staring at Jimin.

"Taehyung texted me saying that the gunshot was from somewhere near, but the person was immediately taken by the police... Baby... Let's rest for now, okay? You're probably exhausted" Jimin says and they did. Jimin made sure to check on Jungkook every now and then.