Opening Our Gifts To Each Other

(Requested 🥺)

(Requested 🥺)

Preview...

"Woah!"

"Thank you, baby"

"Thank you, babe!"

"Hi guys, Jikook here and merry Christmas! I hope you guys are enjoying this day... I hope you guys have gifts cause in today's vlog, we're gonna open our gifts to each other!" Jimin and Jungkook says, smiling. Jimin films the Christmas tree, under it is the gifts.

"There's about 3 gifts to each other... And I there's some for Bam too" Jungkook says, smiling. Jimin puts the camera down and made sure that they're both filmed.

Sitting down on the ground, they put their gifts next to each other, making sure it's to them and looked at each other.
"We're gonna open it at the same time" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded.

"In 1...2...3!" Both yelled and opened the gifts. Jungkook receives a wavy glasses, while Jimin received a bucket hat. They both smiled at each other before grabbing the second gifts to be opened.

They opened the gifts and Jungkook gasped, seeing it.
"Woah!" He let out, looking at Jimin with his jaw dropped.
"Thank you, baby" Jimin says as he looked at the gift. Jungkook receives the boots he had been wanting and Jimin got a watch, an expensive one at that.

"Thank you, babe!" Jungkook says, kissing Jimin's cheek. He puts it aside and grabbed the last gift. They looked at each other and opened it at the same time too. Jungkook got a necklace while Jimin received some new shoes.

"Merry Christmas, my love"