Meteor

Tiansu is split into two regions, Lou Ping and Sheng Ming, Mount Hua Xi is in the latter. Both regions are separated by a small but deep rift valley.

When I approach the landform, I realise a subtle profound Qi being expelled from the rift valley, I cannot see the bottom.

...

Ignoring it, I fly over the rift valley and enter Lou Ping.
As expected, the Qi here is much more refined.

The green parts of nature are starting to turn slightly purple as I go further in. I can see several flying structures and islands on the horizon.

The first city I reached is Liu Meng, a small city that accommodates travellers. Even the vendors over here are at least in the Qi Condensation realm. The only noticeable mortals are travellers and merchants.

I land in the city and walk into an inn for a break.

!

The bartender is at the foundation establishment. I sat at the bar and place a silver coin on the table. "I want your recommendation," I say.

The bartender nods and pockets the silver coin. A man in the kitchen whips up a bowl of noodles, some dumplings, and a bottle of wine.

I place another silver coin on the table. "Do you mind telling me more about the meteor?" I ask.

...

Locals in the Lou Ping region don't seem to recognise me.

"Many cultivators have asked today. A rumour that the meteor will provide fortunate inheritance and gifts attracted many. Many locals in Lou Ping claimed to have seen the meteor striking Lou Ping, I have seen it too, but the location of the meteor is mysteriously hard to find." Says the bartender.

The location of impact was searched and nothing was found from top to bottom. Even after leaving no stones unturned, the only thing they can find is a suspicious circular structure plunged into the ground.

"Thank you, boss," I say.

After the meal, I changed my appearance into a bandit that I killed using the golden tower artifact, a scrawny man with a pointy chin.

No one should recognise me for now and I approach the location of the structure. I feel a sudden increase in Qi density.

Many cultivators gathered around the circular rock structure, which has mysterious engravings, have gone into meditation. The circular rock is emitting very intense Qi.

"Hey! This was my spot!"
"Is your name on the floor?"

Many cultivators fight to get a spot. While the majority are cultivating, some are examining the structure. In particular, an old man wearing a yellow robe is drawing some arrays to decode the words. Behind him are a group of yellow robes, each of which radiates a high Qi density that states that cultivation base. All of them are in the Golden Core Realm.

A huge "Luo" is written on the back of the robes. That's the Luo family!
-----------------
Mission complete!
Secret reward:
(Approach the "meteor")
-----------------
Approach?

Behind the Luo family is another group of people in red and orange outer lining robes. They are snickering at the Luo family for their foolish attempt to decode the structure.

"Kekeke, if the Eight Shield School can't decode it, what makes you think that the Luo family can decode it?" Says the man with red and orange robes.

"Fuck off! Do you want to start a war?" Says a member of the Luo family.

The disciple of the Eight Shield School smirks. "Bring it."

In that commotion, I get closer to the structure and touch it.
------------------
Secret Reward:
Key to the ?????
------------------
The rock starts to glow.