Shao Hui

"What the fuck?" Yue Hua gasp when she heard of the bombing news.

...

The patriarch of the blood sect stares at the disciple who announced the news in the dark red room. "Understood, you may leave."

Afraid of the consequences, the disciple immediately left.

Yue Hua lays back on the chair and stares at the ceiling. 

The patriarch sighs. Although the Blood sect is being taken advantage of, their goal aligns with the one who stole the bombs. 

"The leader of the Zhou family is still alive but in exchange, many lives were lost in three other locations..." The patriarch mumbles. Is this a good trade? Many people have started a truce and hunt down the Blood sect, almost every eye in Tiansu is peeled for intruders. The number of experts patrolling every street at night doubled and the extent of their routine becomes increasingly complex to the point blood sect disciples had trouble hiding their identity.

"Yue Hua, answer me."

"Answer what?" Yue Hua says as she stretches her arm.

"You know something about this." The patriarch releases a powerful aura that breaks the entire structure around Yue Hua.

"Yes, I do. Why?" She says, smirking.

The patriarch clicks his tongue and grabs Yue Hua's collar. "You are nothing but an insignificant ant to me! I can simply crush you and replace you! Wipe that smug off your mouth."

"Do it then. What's wrong big guy? Too scared?" says Yue Hua.

!!

He throws Yue Hua to the ground and kicks her to the nearest pillar.

"ACK!"

She lands while grasping her stomach.

"Listen carefully! Bring the person who stole our bombs here! I want to speak to that person!" The patriarch of the Blood sect says.

"Ugh...Fuck...Fine..." Yue Hua limps out of the room.

"Remember bitch, your life is in my hands."

...

"Tch, unreasonable piece of shit." Yue Hua mumbles.

------------------------------------------------------

A carriage is rushing towards Heng Mi at high speed. Heng Mi, once a happy peaceful town is now a barren wasteland of ruins.

The carriage abruptly comes to a stop and a boy jumps out from the carriage.

"Min Hao! Luo Yi! Everyone!!" Shao Hui shouts. 

Shao Hui runs across the charred "graveyard" to a specific cabin.

...

The building he went to has a huge hole in it at the back, many burnt bodies were found under the rubble.

"No uh...ha...ughh..."

Shao Hui drops to his knees. "I..."

His thoughts went back to an event one week ago. Before he left Heng Mi to sign a contract with his business, the merchant family was having dinner.

Shao Hui, too driven by his greed, refused to have dinner with them and went on about his work. He didn't think that was the last time he could ever meet them. Truth be told, an excuse shadowed his greed and pushed Shao Hui forward. 

"What I'm doing is for the group, not a single second must be wasted." he thought previously. Shao Hui was an orphan, picked up by the merchant group and raised by them. He owes them his life.