53.Crazy Luo

Byakko stood rotted in place like a stone statue looking down at her with wide eyes. He couldn't utter any words. Who is that ? He never saw her before ! And why is she calling him her loved one ? He tried to free himself gently but the woman's grip was a dead one. She squeezed all the air out of him and his already flushed face became completely red like a tomato. He desperately stared at his companions with ,,PLEASE HELP'' written allover his face.

Truthfully it looked comical. A men overpowered by a delicate short woman. The manly part of the crowd around was laughing their head's off.

Shen Yuan rolled his eyes and puffed but despite his lazy posture he was trying to figure out if the woman's words could be even a tiny bit truthful. But judging by Byakko's pitiful look it was not. There's no way this scared of women good-for-nothing god would hold hands with one let alone make a lover.

-Get the f*ck off him !-barked well-ghost. It's not nice anymore if the one making fun of Byakko isn't him.

She was young. Her glowing white face was at her prime. Green eyes, glossy from incoming tears fluttered a few times but the look was certainly refusing to get off frightened god. The grip got even tighter !

-Young one, please, ya' don't take it to heart.-one of the men stepped to the front. He probably got enough fun and helped out of pity.-She's nuts. She throws herself onto every man as if he was her hubby. But she's already married. Her real lover's waiting at home. C'mon just let her hug you.

Well-ghost glared doubtfully.

-Is that so ? Then why did she hug Byakko when there's so much others here ?

Well-ghost poking confirmed Shen Yuan's feeling. She was nuts in more that one way. Her aura swayed like mad, at one time friendly, then in another moment hostile and then nearly nonexistent.

-HAHAHA ! We'all to old and ugly for her !-he explained touching his straw hat.-That chubby fellow near'ya is way too young and your friend's too old. So ya're the only choice.

Above Demon's head gathered dark stormy clouds. He ? Old ! What's wrong with this guy's eyesight. He's barley 25 ! He's not that old !

He slowly turned to still imprisoned Byakko. He didn't look much younger. Maybe the deal were gentle features ? No doubt his face was innocent and bright but he still wouldn't give him less that 20 ! So what's the problem with that both the man and the woman ?!

-...Old...-he mumbled bitterly as he was visibly hurt.

At the meantime well-ghost managed to tear off the woman. Shen Yuan nearly jumped alerted by her piercing screams.

-LET ME GO !-full of pain voice scratched the ears.-MY LOVE ! PLEASE, HELP ! DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME AWAY AGAIN !-tears flowed down her doll-like face and utterly terrified eyes were glued to Byakko. Trully breathtaking acting. But it wasn't.

-...Let her go.-Byakko murmured defeated.

-WHAT ?!-the spirit shouted almost as loud as her.

-She's crying. Can't you see ?-no matter how embarrassing it was he couldn't be a reason for woman's tears. He couldn't stand it.

-Suit yourself !-the spirit was pissed.

The woman like a gust of wind appeared next to him this time gluing herself to his arm.

-...It's okay. It's okay now. Spot crying.-he gently coaxed her and hesitantly stroked her head. It was really awkward but her trembling stopped. After a while he asked where's her home.

The old farmer, who previously explained pointed at the house settled the furthest to the north of the village.

-Taking her back to her husband aint' going to change anything. She can't remember him.-Byakko stiffed at the last words. Poor guy... but there's no harm in trying.