Yuri and Victor & Adopted! Child! Reader (Yuri On Ice) {Coming Out} Part 1

So I'm assuming most of the people who read this have watched Yuri on Ice. And I figured what better way to celebrate pride month than to include as many people as possible.

Note: "child" is really a 18 year old but you get it

How this will work:

- This is a part one and part two will be coming out on the last day of June.

- Part two will have sexualities and gender identities.

- Originally was going to be one huge one shot but then decided that what's written here was too long so you get two parts.

- This is all funny and light hearted ways to come out.

- Reader has no label or pronouns, everyone can read it.

- Please comment on your favorite one.

- Hope you enjoy!

Funny ways to come out:

Having a mug that says whatever the reader is coming out as:

Yuri walks into the kitchen to see his kid drinking a something. "Good morning." He greets, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Good morning." (Y/n) greets back.

"Is that a new mug?" He asks.

"Sort of, I've had it for awhile just never used it." 

Yuri turns to face (Y/n) and sees the bottom of the mug. His child keeps trying to gage his reaction without putting the mug down. So he comes up with the best four words that summarize a speech, "I still love you."

"Do you think that-?"

"Yes, that old man still loves you too."

"What was that?!" Victor yells from across the house, "I feel like you're insulting me!"

(Y/n) let's out a breath, Yuri sits down his mug opens his arms, "come here." They embrace, "we will always love you. That will never change no matter who you are."

Literally coming out of the closet...:

Victor knocks on (Y/n)'s door after hearing a lot of noise. It sounded like a lot of crashing and moving stuff around. "Everything okay in there? Not going through a mid life crisis, are you?"

"Yep just fine, I'll let you in whenever I'm done." (Y/n) calls back, "I want it to be a surprise."

"Okay," he leans against the wall next to the door, "I'll be right out here." He listens to the shuffling and crashing until the door peaks open. 

And the reader could fit inside the closet...:

Victor took this as his sign to come in, except his child was no where to be found.

"Uh..." He opens the window but didn't see anything unusual, "aren't you a bit old to be playing hide-and-seek?" He chuckles. They played this game a long time ago; whenever Victor searched high and low but was only left to scratch his head, this phrase would trick (Y/n) into speaking. Leaving him to cheer up a pouty kid. 

"That's not gonna work anymore, huh?" He chuckles, and starts searching in the most obvious places. Behind the furniture, inspected the strange lump under the covers on the bed, but still came up empty handed. Last place to check was the closet.