Demisexual! Tsukishima Kei X Male! Reader (Haikyuu!!) {Starting Line}

Gonna try to cover the three major sexualities on the asexual spectrum during ace week. Starting off with Tsukishima who I personally see as a demisexual or demiromantic. Let's see if I can get other one shots done on top of everything else I'm planning to have done by the end of this week lol.

Summary: when starting a new relationship, Tsukishima always has to explain one key part of himself

Before to people begin official dating there is always the first date. Many face anxiety over this; wanting to make a good first impression, not over share but not talk enough, the list goes on. Some first dates start at a restaurant then either ending there or continuing onto another first date spot.

For two high school students, their first date begins at an art museum. It was a simple idea yet a good one. Giving them both a chance to talk, a topic to talk about since its right in front of them, and was in a public area. These two, however, already know each other. They were classmates a year ago and are now "friend of a friend." Crossing paths everyone once and awhile.

Not that they did enjoy the others company, they simple didn't know each other well enough to start up a conversation. The ice broke about a month ago, (Y/n) asking out Tsukishima on a date last week. The day had finally arrived and both men were nervous.

Problem is, "so are you into art?" Tsukishima asks.

"Not really writing is more of my style. I'm guessing you're not either?" (Y/n) replies as they look at their second painting.

"Nope. I never understood what any of it means. Even after reading the plaque." He says bluntly, "because I don't get... whatever that theory is called."

(Y/n) chuckles but doesn't know what to respond with and chooses to move onto to the next painting.

Funnily enough it was Tsukishima who spoke up, "you said you were into writing?" (Y/n) nods. "What does that mean for you? Do you write fanfiction?"

He snorts but pays no mind to the people who looked over at him. "Got someone who's caught your attention. If you ask nicely I'll write a lovely story for you and your special someone." He teases, earning a glare from his date. "I'm kidding I'm kidding. Not fanfiction but some short stories."

"Anything I might have heard of?" Tsukishima examines the painting on the wall, trying to make sense of the message.

"Not yet, still trying to win a contest. Have gotten close a few times. Couldn't stick the landing I guess." They move onto to looking at sculptures. The first one was a very muscular man. "So volleyball."

"Yeah." Tsukimshima chuckles, "must have worked out quite a bit."

(Y/n) got the hint, "what sport do you think he must have played?"

"Not a swimmer that's for sure. Maybe tennis." The blonde replies and looks over his shoulder. "Definitely a homosexual for sure."

"Well that's a given." (Y/n) made is like he sounded disappointed in the mans observation, "clearly a homosexual man created this. Look at his arms and jaw line. Not to mention-"

A small child walk by who parents were giving the boys a puzzled look. Then again, discussing if a sculptor is a man who likes other men might be strange. If you, yourself, weren't a homosexual.

And so the move onto the next sculptor who is a woman. "Heterosexual." (Y/n) says and moves onto the next one. Tsukishima pulls out his phone to see who created it. The person was indeed a heterosexual man. He looks up at the sculptor again and gets why he knew right away.