FtM! Kageyama Tobio X Cishet! Fem! Reader (Haikyuu!!) {Support}

Wanted to express the fact that a trans person can date someone cisgender and heterosexual (this includes the person also being heteromantic). Dunno why, just want to.

"After being outed as transgender, the famous volleyball player Kageyama Tobio as received nothing but support from his fans and rivals." The new reporter said before (Y/n) shut her laptop.

Kageyama was standing close to the window, gazing outside while he thinks about what he just heard. While he has changed since his days in high school, no longer getting angry quickly, sometimes his temper comes out. Especially over things like this.

(Y/n) walks over and takes his hand in hers, "Shoyo said something nice and is defending you too."

He chuckles, squeezing her hand, "he never did learn when to keep quiet." His wife gave him a sour look, "sorry sorry. I just know that everyone who shows support will get backlash one way or the other." Kageyama looks down at their hands, focusing on the rings place their fingers. "You will to..."

She kisses his cheek and lays her head on his shoulder, "I knew that when we started dating. I knew that when reporters saw us for the first time out in public. And you know what?" Her husband hums in response not looking at her. She moves to stand face to face, "I never cared. Not once."

He sees the truth and love in her eyes. Just like on the day they got married. Although he had changed since his high school days, he still wasn't the best at expressing himself. "Wanna go for a run?"

(Y/n) knew this was a way of him asking to spend time together. "Sure. Where are we going today?" They walk into their shared bedroom to change clothes before heading to the door and put on their shoes.

"Somewhere that won't have a lot of people nearby." Kageyama answers after she listened off a few different places. "I know you like to get food but-"

"But you need some space away from people, and running helps you deal with your thoughts. Unfortunately those two things often conflict. It's okay." She places a hand on his shoulder as he ties his shoes. "I'm not mad. Next time we'll go and get something to eat."

He kisses the top of her hand and stands up, still getting embarrassed of the little things after all these years of being together. "Let's go."

She smiles and leaves their home, turning left at the end of the street. There was a weird hiking trial Hinata and (Y/n) made back when the married couple first moved in. It was the orange haired idea of course. "It'll be your own little running spot!" He cheered as he nailed another bright yellow hiking trail marker to a tree. "If grouch needs sometime to himself he can come here."

"What was that you little brat!" Kageyama shouts and sprits up to him. (Y/n) had to hold him back with all her strength. The couple was evenly matched unless he was fired up about beating someone. Mainly Hinata.

While they were out, (Y/n) and Kageyama kept getting messages from his former teammates. Some of them knew to contact her in order to get in touch with Kageyama. She decides to look at them when they get back home.

"Is this the part where you start reminiscing?" He speaks up after awhile. "Going through all the memories you have of us together..."

"Well sure! If that's what you want." She teases, rocking her brain to remember something embarrassing. All she can come up with we're sweet moments between them before they started dating.

"I remember the first time I saw you as a man. The man you saw; you were always a man. If I remember correctly I was over at your house. And you were just standing there in a suit. With your binder on, that I was hoping you didn't sleep in the night before."

He looks at her, "you remember that? I was so embarrassed and scared."

"You look so handsome." She begins to gush. "I think that was the first time I ever thought you were attractive."

"Huh!?" He exclaims, "I thought you were being sentimental!"

"You're an ass back in high school! You kind of chilled out whenever you got into uni!" She defense herself. "Besides you're stuck with me now." (Y/n) holds up her hand, shoving the ring in his face. "And you ask me."

Kageyama chose to tease her a little bit as well. He kisses the back of her hand, that she was waving in his face. Noticing that she was flustered; they stop in their tracks. She was about to say something but he caught her off with a kiss.

"Thank you for sticking with me."

She shoves him away feeling super embarrassed. "Yeah, well... I'm glad I got to see you grow up into the man I always knew you were."

They share another kiss.

Okay yes I know that this is short but shut up. I wanted to write something before the end of 2021 and this was all that I had. And this wasn't even completed I kind of just smacked some words into it and just like called it a day. Also voice typed all of that on my phone so if something looks weird it's not my fault lol

I might try to do this again with different characters because I like this idea I just don't really know where to go with it. So stay tuned for that!

LOVE YOU GUYS

And as always be gay do crimes be trans throw hands