Ace!Akutagawa Ryunosuke X NB!Reader (Bungou Stray Dogs) {Different Feeling}

Was gonna be for ace week but that didn't happen. This is also going to be headcannons and a one shot. Hope you enjoy!

Summary: Even someone apart of the mafia questions their sexuality from time to time

Note: Reader is non-binary but that isn't talked about, added that in to use they/them pronouns, reader is also around age 20 years old

Warning: Talks about doing "it" but not in detail, literally just the phrase "doing it" and mentions blood after a fight with a third-party

- So, Akutagawa Ryunosuke, huh? Let's just face facts by acknowledge that he does not know anything queer related other than being gay and being a lesbian. Transgender? Not a clue. Being bisexual? Maybe but probably not. Any other label? Never even heard of it in passing.

- Speaking of hearing things in passing; he hears the word "asexual" while passing by teenagers, could have been a group of people in their early twenties. He's aware of some plants being asexual. You can imagine his confusion.

"Humans can't produce another human by themselves..." He became more and more frustrated until he found himself back at the Port Mafia base. Shoving it into the back of his mind, Akutagawa walks into the bosses room. He never thought about it again for sometime.

- Until the day he finds himself at a very loud bar. Not that he drinks, rather this was a job. The person he was meeting often turns up around this area. After begging Dazai for a clue, that's legit, he hands Akutagawa a slip of paper.

- An address was written on it in rainbow pen ink. Literally. After finally deciphering what he wrote he heads straight there.

- The person he was looking for turned out to be the bartender.

"What can I get for you?" Said person at the bar asks.

"Got anything non-alcoholic, I'm on a job." Akutagawa asks hoping to the bartender might know who he was looking for.

The person chuckles and passes him a soda. "It's not cut with anything. Your with the Port Mafia huh?" He says in a super casual tone. Then again no other soul was at the bar and then music was so loud no one could over here their conversation.

"Yeah." He replies, "you know the person I'm looking for?"

"Staring right at them. Guess Boss sent you?"

Akutagawa was processing how the bartender used 'them' instead of 'him' or 'her' but processed with the conversation. "Something like that. The job was passed down to me." He slid a piece of paper across the bar.

"Doesn't matter," the person unfolded the piece of paper and reads over it before folding it back up. "You can stay it you'd like."

Akutagawa stands up and walks away without replying. He runs into a man who had a little too much to drink. To make things worse, he was dancing. "Oh sorry man." He says after looking him up and then back down.

He simply glares at him and moves on with his life. It wasn't until he left the bar that he noticed only men, excluding the bartender and a few others, were there. Curiosity killed the cat when he returned to the Port Mafia base.

"Oh! That was a gay bar you silly goose!" Dazai laughed for about three minutes without taking a breath.

"So no one was asexual?" Akutagawa questions.

"Doubtful since that bar is usually for 'meeting people' or 'hooking up' but you never know." Noticing the slight irritation, more so than usual, he asked another question. "Did you see something you regret?"