Ch 35 [Love and Lust]

[No art this chapter for obvious reason's] !Lemon/Smut Warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I don't know what's gotten into, Merraid that made her fall in love with me but if i could make her happy then i wouldn't reject her. When she started kissing me she started out being dominant but it wasn't even five second's before she started to become more submissive, she truely seemed to enjoy being at my mercy for some odd reason, maybe it was some kind of chemical thing in her head that made her want to submit? I'm not quite sure but as long as she was enjoying herself i was happy.

Merraid:"Hah, l-let's take this some where a little more.....private."

Tatsumi:"O-Okay?"

She opened her bedroom window and had the two of us sneak out, i wasn't sure why because we were in her room and that was the most private place in her base, so why did we have to sneak out? Beside's we could have used the entrence to the base.

She lead me to a rather peaceful part lf the wood's where i got a very familiar gut feeling, i was debating on turning tail and leaving but i was a little too late, she tackled me to the ground and by now she was completely devoid of clothing again.

Tatsumi:"M-Mera!?"

Merraid:"I'm sorry that i'm so immodest, but i have to know why the other girl's find this so enjoyable with a male."

Merraid began to rub herself on me in a sence begging me to help her, and i wasn't one to keep a girl waiting.

Merraid's P.O.V

I never thought in a million year's that i'd ever want to have sex with a man but i've been having this burning feeling inside me that girl's won't sadisfy anymore. I've been curious about it for so long but now i'll get to experience it for myself instead of just watching him do it with other girl's.

Tatsumi pinned me to the ground and i spread my leg's for him so that he could have his way with me, i was very nervous but i was also excided to try this with a boy for the first time.

Merraid:"I-I hope i'm good enough for you Tatsu-Hahhh!"

Before i could finish me sentence i felt his "Rod" enter me, now i think i know why, Akame and the other girl's liked it so much. His "Member" was quite large and it hit me quite deep, it was a surprise but a welcome one.

Merraid:"Hahhhh ahhhh m-make love to me, D-Darling hahhh ahhhhh hahhhhh gahhhh ahhhhh hahhhhh ahhhhhh hahhhhh gahhhh ahhhhh!":(Soo fucking good, i-i never thought that i'd be doing this with a boy or even saying this but, it's even better than all the time's i've done this with a girl! It's like we were made for each other!):"Ahhhh hahhhh ahhhhh gahhhh ohhhh ahhhhh gahhhh hahhhhh f-fuck fuck s-soo good ahhhhhhh hahhhhh h-harder harder faster ahhhhhhh hahhhhh fuck fuck hahhhhh ohhhh gahhhh!"

I could feel his member entering and exiting my womb with each thrust, it was a pleasure that i've never had the chance to feel before now. It was just as good or even better than my first time and that was hard to top.

Merraid:"Ahhhh hahhh T-Tatsumi hahhhhh gahhhh ahhhhh hahhhh m-master, master ahhhhh hahhhhh ahhhhh hahhhh gahhhhh ohhhhh hahhhhhh ahhhhhh b-breed me!":(Oh, the wonderous pleasure's of submission. I-I guess i really do have a "Breeding Kink" or whatever people call it anymore, it just felt right for me to shout that for some reason but i'm about nintey persent sure that made him uncomfortable.):"Ahhhhh hahhhh D-Darling, Darling! Hahhhhh ahhhhh gahhhh ohhhh ahhhhh hahhhh i-i love you so much hahhhh ahhhhh d-d-don't stop, please ahhhhh hahhhh ahhhhh gahhhh ohhhhh hahhh!"

It took a little while for him to get close to his orgasm and i was about to have one as well, i couldn't hold myself back anymore and i wanted to feel everything so i ended up shouting something that i'll never regret.

Merraid:"T-Tatsumi c-cum inside me! Ahhhhh!"

I don't think he had any plan to but i wanted to know how it felt, so i wrapped my leg's around him to prevent him from pulling out. Luckly the birth control i make is powerful and can prevent most pregnantcies, after a couple more thrust from him we had our orgasm's in unison's, and it was more than i ever thought it would be.

Merraid+Tatsumi:"HAHHH AHHHH!"

I could feel his warm seed filling my womb to the brim, it was a feeling of pleasure that i think most girl's wish they could get from a male but only, Tatsumi can provide that feeling.

Merraid:"H-Hey, sorry about the whole "Breed Me" thing earlier, it won't happen again."

Tatsumi:"I'm sure it was an accident, don't worry about it."

Merraid:"Tatsumi."

Tatsumi:"Yes?"

Merraid:"C-Can we do it again?"

He froze for a second before giving me the affirmative answer and pinning me against a tree before we started again.

Gilberda's P.O.V

Gilberda:(Mera-Sama's.....having sex with a male!? That boy must be special for her to want to do those thing's with him, i'll get to the bottom of this.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]

|Well, that escalated quickly|