Shao Hui sits at one end, refusing to consume any of the food provided.

...

"Greetings Patriarch Wang, I believe we have met before, I am Shao Hui." Says Shao Hui.

The quiet boy from before is gone, a demeanour of a tenacious tiger that pushes on no matter what has taken over.

"Nice to meet you, Shao Hui," I say as I sit opposite. "Is the food not to your liking?"

"I apologize. The food is alluring but I don't have the appetite."

Shao Hui is wary of poison or drugs in the food. Part of the meat on the plate is slightly cut open and Shao Hui was examining it before I enter.
The way he speaks avoids offending me, Shao Hui knows how to talk.

"Let's get to the point," I say.

Shao Hui nods.

I smile. Shao Hui is amazing. He shows no signs of anxiousness and minds his behaviour to show "respect". But no matter how much he hides it, my sharp senses can hear his intense heartbeat. He is afraid.

"There are rumours that you are enemies with Xie Mo, is that true?" Shao Hui asks.

I nod.

"I see. I have a feud with Xie Mo and want to get rid of him. I can be useful. All I require is information and I will get rid of his 'backers'. You can kill him with peace then."

?!

Shao Hui is essentially the exact opposite of Xie Mo. Shao Hui is humble and he is patient. Xie Mo would want to personally kill his enemies to redeem his pride but Shao Hui accepts reality and does not care about needless thoughts.

"Understood. I will share what I can, but please be aware that there is a limit to what I can provide because of some...circumstances." I say.

Shao Hui smiles. "Thank you very much, Patriarch Wang. I will return the favour as long as I am alive. I swear."

I nod to Li Ye.

Li Ye leaves the room.

I take a bite of the food and stood up. "There is nothing inside. Enjoy the food while I collate the information." I say.

Shao Hui widens his eye and he starts to slightly tremble. "Forgive me..."

He is very cautious. But I don't blame him when he can be killed by anyone in the sect.

I return with a few documents. "This is most of the backing Xie Mo has. The most crucial connection is the Luo family."

Some of the information is purposely fabricated. But there will be enough for Shao Hui if he truly wants to bring down Xie Mo.

"Luo family..." Shao Hui tries to stare at it with a straight face but he unintentionally releases killing intent. "Monopolizing mortal's agriculture and forcefully changing the market..." Shao Hui mumbles.

"Thank you for your help, give me a month. They will be gone by then." Says Shao Hui.

The servants guide Shao Hui out of the sect.

...

As Shao Hui leaves, I check on Xie Mo.

!

He started to move. That direction he is heading... Qiang Jin? What business does he have there? The Zhou family specialises in trading rather than martial arts. Finance should not be a problem for Xie Mo due to the number of techniques he possesses. One simple auction for a technique will deliver enough money to survive 3 years.

If so then even further beyond Qiang Jin is the city of Jian Shen, the city of swords governed by the Luo family! An assault is highly possible, I need to prepare for the inevitable.

...

I decided to let my fourth virus be another points generator. I've also noticed that they contribute to my cultivation progress even when the infection is not sustained.

While I release the fourth virus in Jiangxi, I decided to play dirty. I cannot sit back and rely on Shao Hui.

Before my venture, I tell Li Ye and the elders about the news. They do not look surprised.

They sighed and bowed. "Alas, thank you for the warning. We will be drafting an evacuation plan in this case. The patriarch can do what he must, when you return, we will be awaiting your approval for the escape plan." Says Li Ye.

I nod.

They are not questioning how I get the information. They probably have figured out the Luo family's plan to assault the sect and are waiting for concrete affirmation because Bolin's information was shared among the elders.

Worried as they may be, it is the Murim. They cannot dwell on despair and move on.
Additionally, they are aware of my insane growth speed and my frequent activity outside of the sect.

Well, this is good for me as well. I won't have Li Ye constantly nagging me to be careful.

I walk outside of the sect.

"Wang Ji!" Choi Inyoung shouts. "I... Take this. Be careful."

Choi Inyoung hands me a bag of pills. Elixirs, Concealment Pills, Cultivation pills, and herbs.

...

I smile and nod.

If it isn't Li Ye, it's Choi Inyoung, what wonderful relationships I have established~

My next destination is Lou Ping, Rumours of a meteor landing in the Lou Ping region have circulated among cultivators and for some reason my system is telling me to...
------------------
New mission available!

-Find the "meteor"
Rewards:
??????
------------------