Oh, and Tyler, I never said you weren't straight.

          Skylar's words played through my head again.

           Kris grabbed his stuff. "I thought you were different." His voice was so hurt. "But you won't even look at me."

           I wanted to move my hand and hug the sadness out of him, but I couldn't move my body. I was stuck in my head. Scared to be anything but what everyone else wanted me to.

Kris sped walked out of the cafeteria. I let my hand fall. All the girls surrounded me again and I sighed, my eyes locked on the place Kris left.

Could this day get any worse?

(Kris)

         School sucked, but it sucked even more when everyone somehow knew that I was Tyler's Charity Case.

         A few people stared as I walked through the hallway. I felt like I was in some high school movie like Mean Girls or something— except way less fun. After more than a few girls and even some guys gave me their best evil eye, an idea popped into my head.

"Anyone staring at me is gay!" I yelled and blew overdramatic kisses.

They all averted their eyes. Wow. Talk about a tough crowd.

I smirked and gathered school supplies from my locker before heading to the cafeteria. I sat down at my lunch table, I even carved a K into it. W the only person who sits here since everyone's to scared to catch the ol' gay! It's similar to the cheese touch on Diary Of A Wimpy Kid.

                 I read my book as the lunch break passes by. It was an easy way to escape the loneliness I felt from not having any friends, at least for a while.

Loud giggling rippled through the air. Tyler stood across the room with two girls flirting up a storm. Good for him. I hope he's happy with his little harem of girls.

My name's dropped a few times in the conversation. Really? Talking crap about me yesterday wasn't enough? Whatever. Keep talking. Make me famous.

A girl screamed, "Don't look at him or you're a homosexual, he said so this morning!" Tyler walked towards me but had his eyes covered with one hand. I looked back down at my book. Whatever.

     Jerk.

He shook me a few times. "Kris—" I slammed my book down. I am so sick of hearing this.

"What? What do you want? We're not friends. You don't care about me. I wasn't nothing to with you— nothing from you." I snapped. "Haven't you done enough? You outed me years ago and I wasn't even ready! The whole school knew I was gay before I did! Just— just leave me alone."

The words were harsh, but I meant every word. I hadn't even realized my sexuality all those years ago when I fell on Tyler. I was outed before I even knew I batted for the other team.

               I stacked my notebook and library book up and said, "I thought you were different." I hated how weak my voice came out. "But you won't even look at me."

~

Three o'clock finally came, the school bell like music to my ears— finally I get to go home. I shoved a few things in my locker before I groaned. I left my library book in my last class. Annoyed with myself, I head back down the hallway to English.