"Who are you? And where the fuck are we?!" I ask.

"Damn. You're feisty yet again." The voice is deep, it's a man.

Why did he say again?

"I swear to god if you don't let us out of here I will—"

"You'll what?" He cuts me off, "Kill me? Come on darling, try it." He holds his arms out and waves his hands, "Answer my question asshole." I get impatient.

He walks into the room and up to me, I look at him in the darkness and see his arm reach above him, I hear a click and a light turns on.

"How the hell did we not think to look for a light?" Jade says under her breath beside me.

Now I see his face.

"Hi pretty thing." He smiles at me.

"Enzo." I look up at him in disgust. I should've known.

"You know him?" Jade asks and I look at her, "He used to work with my ex boyfriend who is dead now." She arches her eyebrows and forms an O with her mouth.

"Yeah I saw that on the news. Died in a house fire, right?" He points his finger at me with squinted eyes acting like he doesn't know what actually happened, "Yeah, a house fire. Very sad." I pretend to feel sorry.

"Anyways, I'm glad you're awake. Now we can talk." He walks out of the room and comes back in with two chairs, he walks out again and brings in another one, setting two up beside each other and one across from them. He sits in the one and points to the others, "Please, have a seat."

Jade and I sit in the ones across from him and I cross my arms, "Mind explaining what the hell we're doing here?"

"I had you brought here for a reason, which we will get to. But first let's talk about who I am." He sits comfortably in his chair.

I scoff, "Please, enlighten me."

"I work with an organized group called The Turatello Crew.

"Turatello? As in Francis Turatello?" The name rings a bell from the time Harry went through all the famous Italian groups still working actively.

He smiles, "Exactly. He started this group way back when. Obviously he is no longer with us and that was in Italy meaning it's even bigger now than it was."

"Okay—what does that have to do with why we are here?" I get impatient.

"I'm getting there. With this group, we are looked up to by many others. Whether it's other gangs or even mafias, we work very well and very quietly under the radar. Literally." He waves his head back and forth while looking at the ground, "Wait, when you say that do you mean we are—"

"Underground? Yes." He grins.

Jade clings to my arm, "Just get to the goddamn point."

"I need your help with something." He points to me.

I furrow my eyebrows and look at Jade who is shaking, "What about her? Why is she here if you need me?"

"She was with you. Couldn't capture you without her seeing. So, she will help too."

"No. I'm not helping you with dog shit unless you let her go," Jade sits up, "Delilah it's okay, I'm not leaving you."

"Problem solved!" Enzo holds his arms out, "We are going to make a deal and then you can be on your merry way."

I lean back in my seat and glare at him, "What's the deal?"

"I can't give too many details, which I'm sorry for, but you two are going to be our spies." He points a finger at both of us, "Spies? On who?" Jade asks.