Chapter 11 [Heather]

I won this round, Bella. Suck it up.

"Heather. Come to my study later on before dinner and also, join us for supper." I know exactly what's he gonna do. He'll do the same thing that he's done every time a suitor come to our house. And, with this, Bella would seduce them all, leaving me behind. Not that I care about that now, though.

I faced Darius. "What was that medallion for?" I consulted him. That was a weird looking one but strangely familiar.

"Oh, that was my medallion as the Fairy King." That's why it was familiar.

Wait a minute. "You're not even a fairy." I arched my eyebrow. What's with a demigod pretending to be a fairy? He's literally a million times large than any of them.

"You're right. I'm a demigod. But, I had a truce with them." Huh...? That was not in the game, either. It was not my doing because they already had an agreement before I came to find him. So, what's happening?

"But, why did you tell them that? You said that you're going to introduce yourself as someone from a clan who works in the shadows." This guy almost ruined the plan. What if father asked me the question, instead? We would have fucked it up.

"I changed my mind. That's all." He said as he laid on the bed, once again.

"You can't sleep, yet. Father told us to indulge them for dinner." I snatched the covers away from him.

"He told you, not me."

"You're the suitor, remember?" I reminded him, smirking. Your word against yours.

"Seriously?"  He groaned, sitting up. "Fine, fine. I'll serve my purpose of you saving me."

"Great! Let's change our clothes into something formal." I called for Thea and she helped me pick out an outfit. I'm still not used into using dresses. I've always dreamt of wearing one that's mine, but I didn't know they were these uncomfortable.

"You know I have magic, right?"

"Ah." I froze and so does Thea. "No, I mean, yes. Of course, I just trust Thea more than you, that's all." I sweat dropped.

"Sounds like a plausible lie to me." He scoffed, shaking his head.

"What? You're a lie detector, now?"

"It's done, my lady. What do you think?" Thea informed me, making me face at the mirror that was taller than I am.

"I look stunning!" Look at that, the gold and black highlighted my entire physique. Heather really have a beautiful face. So symmetrical and round, just perfect for a villainess.

Her black eyes that had a some kind of sparkle in them looked like a diamond in a night sky. Her black, long hair that flowed onto her waist naturally, without any wrinkles nor tangles. Her skin that has a medium tone; despite having lots of scars.

"Are you trying to match up with me?" Darius asked, looking at my dress. Ah, his wearing the same color scheme.

"No, it's– it's just a coincidence." I stammered.

"A destined coincidence."

"Think whatever you want, Goldie."

"Gah! Goldie?! Human, maybe you forgot, you're talking to a demigod."

"Oh no, I remember. I purposely called you Goldie." Thea chuckled along with me. Darius eyes landed on Thea and glared at her.

I stepped in front of Thea. "Take your eyes off my maid. Don't you ever glare at her, "demigod"." I warned as I mocked him.