Zombies

Cat Noir wasn't used to waltzing with his first hypnotized victim at the gala. Dracula taught him that if he has to survive for all eternity, he has to feed on blood from the living. He dipped her in front of a mirror, only her reflection was visible and he was not.

"I'm looking for my first bride," He said and was only acting, just so he can feed. This woman was a bit older than him, perhaps 17. He brought her up and made her lean her back against his chest and his tongue tracing her vein, "Don't be afraid, my dear. The pain will end soon enough" He said seductively and sinks his fangs in her neck, deciding whether to turn her or kill her. He does not want a bride but his victim is going through a broken heart from her ex-boyfriend. He decided to turn her by injecting venom into her neck.

"Ahhhhh!" She let out a small gasp.

He made sure his hunger and blood lust is satisfied before his victim faints and gets turned by tomorrow night, "Haaaaah.....Yes," He caught her when she fainted and Dracula came to take the body to his bride collection of coffins.

"Well done, Cat Noir" Dracula was impressed.

"Thanks and I'll say this one more time, I don't want a bride" Cat Noir reminded him and shoved the unconscious body to him, "Once I have full control, I might go back to Paris"

"Very well. But remember your normal life is gone" Dracula said.

"I know. I was once a superhero Cat Noir and I did have a few good things in my life. My father was not the same as I remember because he isolated me. Just like the love of my life rejects my feelings. It's like the light of God from the sunlight that doesn't accept us." Cat Noir said and goes to the table to grab a glass wine of blood and took a sip, "Tell me, does the Holy Cross really weaken us because vampires are afraid of God?"

"Yes, as well as holy water," Dracula said.

"Garlic and wooden stakes? Too much weakness" Cat Noir took a huge sip of blood.

"Yes, and decapitation," Dracula said.

"Wow, you made my cold skin crawl," Cat Noir said sarcastically.

"But it's true, child. We vampires hide from the mortal world. Mortals fear monsters like us." Dracula said as he brings the new unconscious bride to his room filled with bride coffins.

"Not everyone fears them. And I need action like fighting. It's what I do. Got anything that I can fight against?" Cat Noir asked.

"You got a lot of courage. Well, there's been zombies popping up in the forest and they don't eat vampires' brains. 3 weeks ago, my army failed and died by getting sunburned before finishing off those monsters. Do you think you can handle them until sundown?" Dracula asked and puts his new bride in the coffin.

"I'll give it a try, master" Cat Noir joked at the last sentence.

"Funny and now come. My council is waiting for us. Are you still full from all that blood?" Dracula asked and headed out the door to the halls of the castle while Cat Noir followed.

"I'm all full" Cat Noir said as he follows the prince of darkness.

-

Felix was a bit bitter that his cousin's friends care too much for him, especially that pigtailed girl who stutters a lot. He's now at the photoshoot doing poses for the ad campaign.

"Okay, Mr. Agreste. One more pose for the camera" Vincent said.

"One more?" Felix asked.

"Yes, look at the camera and give us a smile while having your arms crossed," Vincent said.