One on One

That night, Ladybug was being chased by an unknown runner on the rooftop, "Get away from me!" Ladybug leaped towards another rooftop.

"Hahahahaha!" An evil laughter was heard, "Can't get away from me!"

"Oh, the horror!" Ladybug kept running from whoever chased her.

But was stopped by the mysterious feline-themed person in front of her with glowing green cat eyes, "Found you my lovely bride" He smirked evilly as he approached her.

"Please don't bite me!" Ladybug backed off and was cornered.

He pinned her against the chimney and wrapped her legs around his waist, "My lovely bride, you can't escape your destiny. We are meant to be"

"Oh, kitty are you such a drama king?" Ladybug teased, they were just playing a chase game.

He leans down at her neck, nibbling it. "Yes, I do. Bats eat bugs you know"

"Haaaah...... Yeah," Ladybug moaned as he marked her.

"I got you in my paws again, my prey" Cat Noir smirked.

"Of course you do, Kitty" Ladybug said.

"A human can't outrun a vampire" He stroked her legs that were around his waist.

"I know Kitty. And you sure are a lot more into me now" Ladybug blushed.

"It's not my fault I can hear your heartbeat a mile away" Cat Noir purred.

"Mmhmm, you'll always be my favorite kitty," Ladybug said.

"Are you lying?" He traced his tongue on her neck, "Last time when I was human, I became your shadow"

"Maybe, but we're officially dating," Ladybug said.

"Yes my bugabride" Cat Noir said.

She moaned quietly from feeling her thighs squeezed, "Don't even think about getting sexual frenzy"

"My bad" He moved his hand away from reaching her rear.

"You naughty boy. Are you trying to get me under your spell again?" She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Maybe but we're still underage," Cat Noir said and his stomach growled that he needs to feed. He doesn't want to feed from her again.

"You need to feed, Kitty" Ladybug heard his stomach.

"Not tonight, milady. I don't wanna feed on bad guys again. Do you have a lucky charm to summon a blood bag?" Cat Noir asked.

"Let's see. Lucky charm!" She summoned a blood bag, "Here you go" She hands it to him and he drank from the blood bag.

She looked away, not wanting to see him drink blood like that, "I don't know what makes you think blood tastes good, kitty. I'm just glad it won't make you sick" Ladybug said.

"It keeps my hunger at bay, Bugaboo" Cat Noir said.

"There must be something else to keep your hunger at bay than just blood," Ladybug said.

"What do you suggest?" Cat Noir asked and he finished.

"You know gelatin products?" Ladybug brought up an idea.

"And where would I find one?" He asked.

"In the stores, they sell jello which has gelatin," Ladybug said and turns around to face him.

"Good idea Bugaboo, I could try some" Cat Noir said.

-

The next night, at Transylvania, Cat Noir and Felix already had their feed and turned their tranced victims into vampires. Felix still did not want to have a bride but felt like he belongs here.