Transylvania

At the Startrain, Cat Noir made sure to stay away from reflected objections since he cast no reflection. It was a lot to process from being turned into a vampire and quickly forgetting about being human.

He got his ticket by hypnotizing and got on the train, ready to live a new life as the undead. He hopes Ladybug knows what she's doing because if Shadow Moth claims her miraculous, it would be his fault. It didn't matter to him anymore because his enemy can't make his wish without the cat miraculous.

"Tickets, please," The conductor said.

"Here you go" Cat Noir gave him his ticket.

"Thank you" The conductor clips his ticket and hands it back.

The feline vampire knows that by the time he reaches his destination, it will be sunrise and he really doesn't want to get burned again. He gets up and goes to the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He sighs at his no reflection and took out a toothbrush to clean his fangs from the bloodstains. He brushed at where his teeth were to make them visible enough for the mirror. He can see the shape of his teeth and fangs in the mirror with toothpaste foam.

After spitting it out he wipes his mouth and got back to his seat. He took out a black hoodie from his backpack and puts it on to protect himself from the sun's ultraviolet rays. It's dawn and it won't be long until sunrise.

Upon arriving, he walks off the train and saw he has arrived in Cluj-Napoca, "Here we go" He said but then heard his staff phone ring and saw it's Ladybug calling. He scoffed in anger that she's probably calling him for assistance but she said she wanted him to stay out of the way. He ignored it and made his staff open to an umbrella option. He walks through the city. Staying in the city would be too dangerous. He needs transportation, a very old traditional transportation style. The horse.

Soon enough, he came near a farm where some horses were roaming in the field nearby. He had to move quickly before sunrise. There wasn't enough time because the sky is getting brighter and the sun hiding behind the mountains. He used his quick vampire speed and chose a black stallion but it got spooked and kicked its front legs.

"Whoa! Easy now!" He used his hypnosis to calm it down. He looked directly into the horse's eyes and made eye contact. The stallion calms down by looking straight in the hypnotic eyes and puts his front legs down, "Good boy. Now let's go" Cat Noir puts reins on the horse and got on him, urging him to move forward.

-

Back in Paris, Ladybug couldn't get a hold of her partner. She hoped she wasn't too harsh on him last night. He just wanted to help her but she didn't let him. Grandmaster Su-Han is not very happy that Cat Noir is missing and without his cataclysm power, Ladybug won't be able to capture akumas.

"What happened?! If he's missing, you better find him! We cannot lose another miraculous like Whiny Chicken Leg Fu did!" Su-Han was beyond furious.

"We had an argument and I blurted out that he needs to stay out of the way!" Ladybug explained.

"There will be serious consequences, if you fail to find him, you're no longer worth being the guardian!" Su-Han scolded her.

"I'll find him! He's just.....probably.....taking a cat nap to cool off" Ladybug said, too insensitive to understand what Cat Noir feels.

"Then what did you two talk about before getting into an argument?" Su-Han asked.

"He wanted to be the secondary guardian since he thought the duty of me being the only one was stressful," Ladybug said.

"Wise words from him. A very loyal cat he was to you. You should've accepted his offer!" Su-Han glared.

Ladybug looks down in shame for her foolishness, "I really am the worst guardian, after all, he has done by helping me this is the thanks he gets. I need to fix it all" Ladybug said, looking ready to cry. She swung her yoyo in the city and headed to the Arc de Triomphe since it was the spot they argued last night. As she got there, she sees something shiny and it was Cat Noir's golden bell.