Flairmidable

Felix has been dealing with his uncle's temper for days that the book has been stolen and that the footage did not capture the thief. He chuckled that his uncle is definitely Shadow Moth due to his obsession with power but the only question is why he wants the ladybug and the black cat miraculous.

"Whatever it is, it's probably bad enough to destroy Paris. What happened to my favorite cousin, uncle?" Felix asked himself but now Paris thinks he's Adrien.

He looks at the pages of the peacock miraculous, especially the first holder that has an attire of Ancient Chinese tradition than the modern one, "Hmmmm, the peacock miraculous" He read more.

Suddenly, he saw Ladybug coming her way and he quickly hides the book underneath Adrien's bed.

She knocks on the window and he walks up opening it, "Hi Adrien" She greeted him.

"Hi Ladybug, you seem to be in a brighter mood today" Felix pulled on his Adrien act.

"Thanks. So how have you been after being found?" Ladybug asked.

"Much better. Well except for the rules here" Felix said.

"And that's why I'm here to help. You see, Cat Noir won't be helping me during the daytime. You know how black cats are nocturnal" Ladybug giggled and stammered a little.

"So what do you wanna offer me?" Felix asked.

Ladybug was really excited to have 'Adrien' to help her during the daytime. She opens her yo-yo and takes out the collar necklace of the Dog miraculous, "Adrien Agreste, here is the miraculous of the Dog, which grants the power of Adoration. You will use it for the greater good. Can I trust you?" Ladybug held it out to him.

"You can count on me, Ladybug" Felix accepted the necklace and puts it on.

Out came the kwami Barkk, "Greetings, I'm Barkk"

Felix was a bit startled by the fly dog creature but admits she's adorable and cute like a puppy.

"It's so great to meet a new holder! We are gonna have so much fun!" She flew left and right at Felix, "All you have to say is Barkk on the hunt"

"Okay then. Barkk on the hunt!" He said the transformation words and transformed into a dog-themed hero.

"So adorable! Ah! I mean cute! Cute like a dog, dog boy! I mean....uhhhh....." Ladybug was shushed by him putting a finger on her lips.

"Call me Flairmidable." He winked.

"Right, Flairmidable. Welcome my new partner" Ladybug smiled.

Just then, an explosion was heard that it could be a sentimonster or an akumatized person in the city, "And perfect timing too. Let's go!" Ladybug jumps out the window.

"You got it!" Flairmidable follows her.

They came to the Eiffel Tower and saw it was Chloe again, only this time she's like a Queen of Hearts but in yellow and black again.

"Welcome Ladybug and your new partner!" She smiled evilly.

"Chloe. Always the same selfish brat" Flairmidable groaned in disgust, "Yellow and black still your favorite?"

"You pathetic mutt are about to find out! Call me Queen Heart!" She laughed evilly.

"Queen or not, you'll never change!" Ladybug ran, spinning her yo-yo.

"And neither will you! Time to squish the bug and put a shock collar on the dog!" Queen Heart gets ready to fight them.

Flairmidable draws his weapon which was a ball, "A ball?"