Son vs Father

Adrien was very angry at his cousin for lying, betraying, and being a trickster once again. He was right that he hasn't changed, especially not trying to improve himself to be a better man.

Felix pressed the buttons on the portrait and the floor beneath them moved down. Adrien gripped Felix's wrist and positioned his fangs to bite, just in case he tries to catch him off guard.

"What the hell are you doing?! You just had your lunch!" Felix grunted.

"If you try one more trick up your sleeve, I'll drain you!" Adrien warned him.

"You can't possibly kill your only cousin! That would make you a murderer! The old Adrien is way too nice and naive as I remember!" Felix glared.

"That's in the past, but I'm not like you," Adrien said.

"You won't like what's down there. It's gonna get ugly" Felix tried to yank his arm away but Adrien was too strong.

"Oh, I dealt with a lot of ugly things when I was a vampire" Adrien hissed.

"This won't be different, Adrien. I know your weakness. You let your father pull your strings all your life and you do nothing" Felix said.

"Until now. There are no strings on me now" Adrien replied dryly.

"I'm not screwing around!" Felix was very serious.

"Neither am I!" Adrien yelled.

The elevator came to the bottom. Adrien does not recognize this being underneath the mansion. White butterflies flying everywhere and he sees a casket all the way where the metal bridge leads.

"That over there is your mother. I swear. I don't know why your father never told you about this" Felix said.

"Impossible. He told me she disappeared!" Adrien still gripped Felix's arm.

"Ow! Ow! I'm just as shocked when I found her!" Felix cried in pain. Adrien walks up to his mother and gently touched it, "Oh mom" He can hear a steady heartbeat from her, "She's not dead. She's in a coma"

Suddenly, a gunshot hit Adrien's back but it didn't fatally wound him, "AGH!" Adrien turns around and with an angry glare turns to see who shot him.

It was the thugs from the other night but it seems that Hawk Moth hired more. Adrien sees his father now as Hawk Moth and he hissed in anger.

"Hold your fire! That's my son!" Hawk Moth ordered his men to stand down.

Adrien had to get Felix out of here but he knows he'll just leave him here without help. He made his cousin look into his hypnotic eyes and he stood still, "Transform now! Take care of these men for me but Hawk Moth is mine" He commanded him.

"Duusu, spread my feathers" Felix transformed into a peacock-themed person, "Call me Ultramarine Peacock," He said in a monotone.

"Perfect, go kick some ass now, Hawk Moth's mine!" Adrien said.

"You're alive?! And you're still standing?!" Hawk Moth could not believe that his son took out the bullet from his back.

"That's right. I've never felt more alive. Thanks to Cat Noir I can't be killed by bullets" Adrien said and approached him, "And you kept mom away from me just so you could use the miraculous?!"

"She used the peacock miraculous but it was damaged at the time, that's why she ended up like that! I need the cat and ladybug miraculous to bring her back!" Hawk Moth said.

"You're insane! Do you have any idea what can happen if you wish her back?!" Adrien hissed with his fangs.

"I'm ready to pay any price for that!" Hawk Moth held his cane out.