Fake Adrien

The next night, Adrien was practicing his vampire powers. He demonstrated hypnosis on Plagg, his bat, wolf, and cat transformation, superhuman strength and speed, self-healing, telekinesis, and other sorts.

"I know she's gonna find out I moved to Transylvania, Plagg." He stared at his non-reflection in the mirror and then walks on the wall and to the ceiling.

"Kid, I know what you're thinking but aren't you forgetting that Shadow Moth might steal all the miraculous, including hers? That monster could destroy the world" Plagg said, trying out a traditional Romanian cheese of Transylvania called Năsal.

"She can handle it with her other friends, she told me to stay away from her. I'm not gonna forgive her for what she did" Adrien said.

Plagg flew up to the ceiling, despite that he was upside down, "She didn't say stay away from you. She said to stay out of the way. There's a difference"

"And she told me to stop falling in love with her which I will. That's what she wants. Su-Han is probably not happy with her" Adrien chuckled and landed down on the floor, "And besides, I'm done being her partner for good. I'm sick and tired of her treating me like I'm a street cat" Adrien looks out the window.

"That's cold, Adrien. But okay. But you know she's gonna find you. The train station holds listings of passengers" Plagg said and swallowed his new cheese.

"Let her try. She's too late to bring me back" Adrien said, looking at the bat symbol Ruby that Dracula gave him to replace his cat bell.

"Have it your way" Plagg said.

"After my good sleep in the coffin, it's time to fly. Plagg claws out!" He transformed into Cat Noir and puts the bat ruby medallion on his chest where his cat bell used to be, "Time to explore" He smirked and morphed into a bat and flies out the window. He flew over the river near the castle and into the forest. Never before had Cat Noir felt so free.

But leaving his friends and family behind was a huge consequence. His father will be furious or get akumatized again that he's missing. He scoffed that his father neglected him. He has a very funny way of showing father love when his heart is so dark, that there's no room for love.

For now, Dracula was keeping him in his castle. At least he shows a little care but Cat Noir doesn't trust him enough.

Once close to the ground, he morphed into a wolf and ran through the woods. He thought of visiting the city would help clear his mind but he had to go through the forest as a wolf. An hour later, he arrived in the city and changed into a cat to not freak people as a wolf.

"Puuurrrrrfect" He walks around casually on the streets. The townspeople awed at him but has no idea he's a person. He hissed at them, telling them to back off.

He climbs up on some rooftops to have a view over the city, "It's beautiful" He said to himself. He then saw a teal-green portal down below and saw it was Pega-Bug coming out. He growled in anger that he was not happy to see her, not after that harsh argument broke his heart. He morphed back to a person but with a black cloak to stay hidden.

"Not a chance she deserves my forgiveness" He muttered to himself.

He jumped off the roof and landed in a pose, startling Pega-Bug. She screamed but he covered her mouth as he drags her into the alley, still angry at her.

"MMMMMPH!!!!" She muffled-screamed.

"Why the hell did you come here?!" He asked in anger and removed his hand off her mouth, demanding an answer.

"I've come to get you back to Paris, Cat Noir! I'm really sorry for what I said to you" Pega-bug said.

"It's too late for that. You've done more than enough. You wanted me to stay out of your way so I'm doing it!" Cat Noir said, anger in his eyes.