Awaken

After the gala party was over, Cat Noir protects his Ladybug so that vampires don't try to get crazy with hearing her heartbeat just because she's a living person.

"Don't worry. No one but me will have you" He said to her.

"You always have your paws on my heart" Ladybug teased.

"More like my batty wings on your heart, milady" Cat Noir chuckled.

"Oh yeah, Count Noir" Ladybug smirks.

"Wang Fu was right, I'm like a wingless bat," Cat Noir said.

"Still the same funny cat" Ladybug giggled.

"So, Mr. Noir, you finally defeated your real father?" Dracula said.

"I did, but I couldn't bring myself to kill him," Cat Noir said.

"He's still your father but he failed to be the father he was supposed to be. And you said your mother is in a coma? That's not good, my son. But that's up to you whether to let her Rest In Peace or inject your vampire blood to revive her" Dracula suggested.

"I've never tried with my blood. Has this ever happened before?" He asked.

"Yes, a few times in my time. Some of my people chose to inject vampire blood into humans from the Black Plague. It saved their lives" Dracula explained his story.

"I see, well milady and I need to discuss this in private until I've decided," Cat Noir said.

Inside Cat Noir's room, he and Ladybug discussed if they should revive his mother with his blood or not. He did want to bring his mom back but he has no idea how she'll react that the Agreste family is broken. Or that her son is a vampire now.

"This could be your chance to see her again, Kitty" Ladybug said.

"Yeah, but if she wakes up, she'll be horrified at what has happened before my father became a maniac. She's gonna be heartbroken" Cat Noir sighed but this is his chance to save his mother from her long comatose.

"I know. But she'll be grateful she's brought back by her son" Ladybug gently touched his cheek.

He closed his eyes and purred on her hand, "Yeah, but she'll be shocked to see I'm a vampire that can't walk in sunlight"

"Oh yeah, that of course," Ladybug said.

"But it's worth a shot. I'm still a child and by the time I'm 20, I won't age anymore. I can't leave my mother there to suffer and miss out on the world that's changing" Cat Noir said.

"I know, I won't leave you either" Ladybug said.

"Thank you milady," Cat Noir said.

Just then her earrings beep, "Uh oh! I guess I was Ladybug all day. Do you really wanna know who I am? It could make your heart beat" Ladybug said.

"Since you saw who I was, I better be ready," Cat Noir said.

"Tikki, spots off!" Ladybug detransformed in front of Cat Noir.

His undead heart did beat slowly due to the shock he's feeling. Then it started beating too fast like a stake in the heart but he was frozen at who this girl is.

"Please, say something" Marinette looks down, Cat Noir could only stammer in shock, "I guess now you know me, you don't like me anymore," Marinette said in shame.

"No, it's just that I just found out one of my closest friends is the one I admire most in the world. It's you Marinette" Cat Noir hugs her.

"I guess we're even now, Adrien," Marinette said, nuzzling his neck.