Morning Routine

Kat POV

I feel the touch of my alive alarm clocks. Groaning, I sit myself up, knocking Misha and Cerberus off the bed. I look over to the real alarm clock and see it is 6:00 am. I look at the dogs with a slight glare, but get up anyway. I quickly slip some night pants on and walk out of my room. I walk down the hallway, the dogs not too far behind me, as I make my way over to the sliding glass door, letting them out and leaving the door cracked enough for them. I sigh, as I make my way over to the kitchen and put on the kettle. I yawn as I make my way back down the hallway, I make it back to my room to see that Bunny and Megatron had taken over my pillow. Oh, you don't know my Megatron do you. Well, he's a cat, a grumpy one at that, that I named after the infamous warlord.(*Sound of tape ripping*) Barricade looked at me weird when I said the name of the cat. Oh, yeah, that's another thing I should mention. I've been housing Barricade for the past two years, almost ever since I stepped back in this house.(*more tape ripping*) Anyways, I grab my laptop and phone and walk back to the kitchen. I prop the laptop back up and power it on. I then start making my breakfast, frozen pancakes and bacon. The kettle finally goes off, I take it off the hot burner and prepare a cup for hot chocolate. I then sit down to eat and get a little bit of work done before morning classes. Speaking of those, Sam's about to go to college, and well his parents are having a fun time with that. I can tell even Bee is kind of depressed about that. I then hear the rumble of an engine. I look over at the stove's clock, 8:00 am, he's home early. I stand up, grabbing my mug, and make my way over to the garage in enough time to see the door close and Barricade transforming in the tiny garage. He luckily wasn't too scrapped up.
"How was your mission?," I ask, as I go to sip my hot chocolate.
"Don't even start, fleshling," Barricade growled, I raised an eyebrow, he was pissed and I was curious why.
"It went bad, I guess?," I questioned. He looked at me with a glare as I leaned on the door frame.
"You wanna talk about it? I got about..," I asked as I looked down at my phone, 8:30 am, "2 and half hours to waste."
His glare softened, and he sighed, "Well......"