𝟏𝟕: 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 ✧.*

I woke up with a stinging pain in my back and sore arms. As I lifted my head more, and my eyes adjusted to the light, I soon realized that I once again fell asleep on my desk. I pull myself up from my chair and use my last remaining strength to lay onto my bed.

Remembering the events of last night gave me a pit in my stomach but I shook my head, maybe in an attempt to shake away the bad memories. I grabbed my phone off my night stand and input my password. I opened up my messages to a new text from Karl.

"hey! are you still streaming jackbox with me and everyone tonight?" 

I rolled my eyes, not at Karl, but at who was joining the stream. Quackity, of course was going to be there. He is very close with Karl. I wanted to say no, but what was the point. I already agreed in the past, and I don't want to let him down.

I force myself to write a cheeful yes. Quickly after that Karl sends me the information for the stream. Perfect, it starts at 2:00 pm my time, so I had plenty of time left to sleep in a normal bed. I looked at the time displayed on my phone, 10:00 am. Just a quick power nap will do..

-

I woke up hastily, afraid I would be late to the jackbox stream, but to my much relif it was only 1:30 which gave me a good time of 30 minutes to get ready. Mentally and physically.

I slided out of bed, putting on my house slippers. Walking over to my closet I pulled out a cute outfit that won't make me look over-dressed, and will also provide comfort.

Outfit:

(you can change it if you want! it wont affect the story)

I quickly changed and brushed my teeth. Looking at the time It was only 1:55.

1:55!!!

I quickly hurried to my set up and booted up my computer, thankfully that only took about 30 seconds, so I had enough time to join the discord call.

"I don't think their showing up-" I heard a voice say as I joined, I recogonized it as.. Schlatt!

"And what were you saying?" I said smirking, turning on my camera like the rest of them.

"Oh- hey! How've you been?" He asked.

"I've been better honestly." I say, throwing subtle shade to Quackity who looked pre-occupied on his phone.

We all then focused our attention on Karl as he spoke, "Okay get ready I'm gonna start the stream- Hi guys!" He said.

-

later in the stream

-

I started laughing so hard my sides hurt all because of a stupid answer Schlatt gave to a prompt.

Everybody was laughing, that I was laughing. Except for; you guessed it. Quackity! He was smiling but not full on laughing.

As the rest of us calmed down, I threw in something quickly before the next round started. "Schlatt you're hilarous!" I said smiling.

The game continued normally, no drama this time.

The stream ended but we all stayed on call together.

I spoke up, "Are any of you guys still going to vidcon? it's approaching very- VERY quickly."

They all said they were, and the usual chatter. I couldn't help myself from looking at Schlatt everytime I had the chance too, and everytime he spoke my smile grew wider. I have to admit, I do think he's cute- VERY cute, but I don't like him- like that.

-

We all said our goodbyes, and left the call. Except, Quackity privated called me.

Oh boy.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey." He said.

The silence was killing both of us, it was awkward and painful.

"I don't know how you stand with me right now, but do you wanna play Roblox with me again? Just us. No stream." He asked.

I smiled a bit. It would be nice to talk to him 1 on 1 now, once again. "That'd be fun, I'll join you!"

-

The whole rest of our call was filled with laughter and jokes. Every moment I could feel my feelings toward him grow stronger, I'm in love with this boy. but,

 i could be in love with another.

-

as soon as we left the call and called it a night, I face planted onto my bed in frustration.

Why am I liking him again?

Why am I "liking" Schlatt all the sudden!

The sudden feeling overload sent me in a state of confusion and sad-ness. I sighed and rolled over on my bed. I kept thinking of senarios with me and each boy, imagining what life were to be like if we were together.

I fell asleep to daydreams of Schlatt, some sweet, some sour, but some made me think of Alex and my feelings for him.. and then the ones of Alex made me think of my partner.

Okay. Now I really need to break up with them.

the call (quackity x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara