𝟓: 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 ✧.*

A week passed by, boring and slowly, but that meant my very own love or host was just getting closer. During the passing period time I was slowly growing on Twitch, earning 20k more followers in just a week!

The day of the love or host finally rolled around, and I was starting to get nervous. As I joined the google meet I took note of the other people joining, who would be the people either looking for love, or looking to host me; which would mean that after the stream all the viewers would be sent to their stream.

I looked through the contestant list and smiled a smile of relif because I knew some of them; like Quackity and Minx. But for everyone else, my mind was blank. 

And then, it started! Woo!! 

"WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO LOVE OR HOST, I'M YOUR HOST, AUSTIN. Introducing, Y/N, will they find love or get... HOSTED! Let's start off introducing our contestants, Minx you're up." Austin introduced.

Minx smirked, "I'm Minx but you can call me tonight"

Smooth.

The rest of everybody's introductions were a blur, as I wasn't to focused on them. I was to busy thinking about how the hell I was gonna choose between everyone. And to add on, the fact that there's a 50% chance that whoever I pick, isn't actually interested in me! Then I heard a familiar voice.

"I'm Quackity and if you don't pick me I will cry." It was Quackity, out of everyone there I was positive that he for sure picked host because all he cares about is clout. (Joke, of course, he cares about clout and money!)

Austin informed everybody that round 1 was going to begin, he also explained the rules to any newcomers, including myself. He then asked the first question to all the participants.

"If you were to win this love or host, what would be your ideal first date?"

Minx went first again, "Red lobster, and I would pay!" Tempting.

She continued on, but I wasn't too focused on that. I was to concentrated on Quackity, well more about what was he gonna say. I thought for a bit, thinking of all the joke options he has. Then he started to speak,

"We would have a minecraft date that would be better than the date you would have with MINX. Because it would be FREE and neither of us would have to pay, and the best part is..." he paused, put his mouth by his mic, and let out a loud,

"WE WOULD PUT OUR MINECRAFT BEDS TOGETHER"

I can't lie, I did giggle a bit. All the other contestants answered and that was that, but then it was time for me to pick someone to eliminate, and I already knew who I needed to eliminate. The person I chose? Quackity.

Just kidding, I lied! I picked a random person who didn't really stick out that much, and there were no hard feelings because THEY CHOSE HOST! So rude, anyway- then it was time for...

Round 2!!!

Okay so that just happened, I took a few deep breaths, thanking myself that I chose somebody who picked host. Everybody seemed relieved that they weren't the chosen one. I grabbed a notepad from my desk, swishing a pencil out from the pen holder.