𝟏𝟑: 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 ✧.*

I stare at my room, my hands on top of my head. I've always hated packing, I love going on trips but packing frustrates me.

I click start on my spotify playlist, hopefully this  will help.

As the music rushes in the background I decide that I just can't pack, so I grab random stuff from my closet while shoving it into my suitcase.

I just hope I can make decent outfits with these..

I hold my suitcase down tightly and hope it'll close correctly.

To my suprise, my suitcase; which is filled to the utter top with clothes galore zipped all the way, I sigh and pull my suitcase off my bed, cramming it under it.

I flop myself onto my bed and grab my phone, letting the already playing music to continue in the background.

With all the excitement of being able to see my friends in person, along with packing I had no time to worry.

But since I was done with everything as of now, it set in. Fear and a huge feeling of anxiety kicked in. I would be seeing my friends.

I would be seeing my friends.

I've only known of them online, never have we met in person. Yes, I've seen their faces but I haven't seen their personality. What if they're rude? 

Then it hits me like a yellow school-bus..

I WOULD BE SEEING QUACKITY.

Yes, I know - I've said this so many times; but that was in my head. Now that I'm saying it out loud it seems so much more vulgar and heart racing than when I said it to my self.

 Wanting to cry, I texted Schlatt and asked for a second opinion. 

I hate disturbing him especially since of the time zone difference but sometimes I couldn't help myself and it just happened.

-------

schlatt hi idk if i should go

what why? i thought u were excited

i was..... but nowww im all nervous n stuff LOL

listen to me, you need to go. i dont care what u say. if you don't go you're gonna regret it.

but what if i see quackity

you already knew you were gonna see him after the incident so might aswell make it now and get it over with

schlatt im scared , ok?

you can do it, just remember to do deep breaths and you're here for your friends; not some romance story,

thank you will.,

thank you thank you so much.

you're welcome :)

--------

I turn off my phone and stare up at my bedroom's ceiling, feeling exhausted but bored. i could sleep, but I dont want to. plus the music is to loud to fall asleep to.

I force myself up and reach over to my diary from my nightstand, currently I only have a few pages filled out, I mostly write in them when I need to rant but don't wanna say it to a person, or when I'm bored and need to talk about my day.

I flip to a blank page and stare at it. my mind is as blank as a canvas, as blank as the page in which I stare at. 

my mind is dull, knowing nothing to write in here, I mean I could write about my day.. but it was pretty boring?

but without I thinking I grab my pen and let the word's come out of my mouth and pen until i realize my page is full.

i shut the book and set it on my nightstand and rest the pen by it as well, at this point i've drained out the music completely to the point where I can fall asleep.

my eyes shut, and I'm greeted with darkness but then I hear someone knocking, it seems like it's coming from my front door.......