𝟕: 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐗 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 ✧.*

I stared at my computer screen, which was just an open tab of google. I let out a cold sigh as I brought their hands to my head, beginning to rub my temples. I opened Twitch, looking through my following list to see if anybody was live. I brightly smiled as I saw Quackity was live, and streaming on the Dream SMP!

Ever since the dream smp started, I have always wanted to be on it, who wouldn't? It's funny but sometimes when I'm bored I daydream about being there, interacting with all the members and making friends with the members. I clicked Quackity's profile to bring it to his stream.

I adjusted my volume, shuffling around in my basic white gaming chair. The stream was normal per-say. He was just doing stuff in dream smp, regarding las nevadas.

I took a sip of water from the bottle I had previously grabbed from the kitchen and watched as he got a donation, and it was text to speech.

quacksoot donated $25

what happened after you raided Y/N during love or host? i love your streams btw!!

Quackity smiled, "Thank you Quacksoot for the 25, and um, after I raided them we talked for a bit. It was fun, they're fun."

Once finishing Quackity's stream I realized that I had scheduled a stream aswell!

I clicked the 'go live' button, deciding to stream bedwars. I waited for about a minute while my viewers poured in, spamming hearts. It warmed my heart seeing all the people that love and support me.

"Welcome hi hi! Thank you for the gifted 5!" I smiled, turning my camera on and waving.

As the stream went on, I was doing pretty amazing if I do say so myself. I mean, I did die a couple times but I did also get some kills myself.

Quackity is raiding with a party of 40,00

I saw chat start going really fast and looked at my monitor that was showcasing chat. I gasped seeing all the new followers come in.

"Oh my goodness- Thank you so much for the raid, Quackity! And hello and welcome to all the new followers!" I smiled widely.

I clicked the end stream button, letting out a deep exhale. I smiled, that was truly an amazing stream. Not only was I doing really well at bedwars I got raided! I unlocked my phone and decided to thank Quackity.

"hiii! thank you so much for the raid tonight! it means a lot and im soooo very thankful! :D" I texted.

Soon after that my phone went off with a ding! It was a reply from Quackity.

you're welcome! hope you had a fun stream. mind if i ask something?

go ahead, i dont mind

would you maybe wanna be on my stream with me tomorrow? it's going to be a roblox stream

yes ! that sounds awesome ! what time ?

2 pm PST work?

yup! see you then?

see you then!