𝟒: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌✧.*

When I woke up that morning, the sun peaked through my blinds and rested on my face, which by the way- HURT! I somehow found the strength to get out of bed because I was hungry. I slowly made my way into the kitchen and sighed as I grabbed a cereal box from the pantry.

When I finished making my cereal, I walked over to the living room and played a random show from Netflix. I ended up taking a nap during the show and woke up a couple hours later, feeling refreshed from the amount of sleep I got.

I stretched and made my way into my bedroom, putting the cereal dish and spoon into the sink. I plopped into bed and of course, went on Tiktok again and laughed at some videos that went on my FYP.

When it was approaching the time to join the stream with Quackity I got a DM from him, "answer the discord call plspls" I didn't respond back, I just made my way to my computer to join the VC.

"Hey Alex! Its cool if I call you that, right?" I smiled. He nodded, "Yeah, of course, but use Quackity on stream please!" I took that information in as I responded, "Noted!"

Then the stream started, and I didn't feel nervous! "Hello, hello chat! I'm joined with a guest today, please introduce yourself mysterious guest!"

Once it was my cue to start speaking, I turned on my camera. "Hi everyone! I'm Y/N!" I smiled and waved.

He fixed his mic, "Okay, so today Y/N and I are going to terrorize children on Roblox-"

"WHAT" I yelled, staring at him through my screen. "WHAT?" He yelled back

"That's so mean, we're going to harrass little kids playing on their mom's phone?" I fake frowned. "I'll cashapp you 10 dollars." He blankly said. My attention was grabbed, "Nevermind! What's your username?"

"Alphakennybody!" He smirked. 

I nearly spat out my water, "How did they let you get that username? Oh and I friended you, my username is Chef_BoyArTree"

"That's such a stupid username." He joked, which I quickly fired back at, "AND ALPHAKENNYBODY ISN'T?" I laughed.

We joined Meepcity and our sillyness began, BECAUSE HE SCAMMED A LITTLE KID THEN LEFT THE GAME.

"QUACKITY THAT KIDS PROBABLY CRYING RIGHT NOW!" I jokingly yelled, as I left the game with him. He just laughed harder then it was like our laughing synced together, which just caused us to laugh harder, because it just sounded really funny.

Once our laughing died down, we continued to play until the stream came to a close. "Y/N, can I ask you something?" He sounded curious

"Sure, what's up?" I took a sip of water. "You know Love or Host, right?" He asked.

"Well, kinda. I've heard of it, and I know the overall concept of it, I've just never watched a full VOD of it. But yeah, I know what it is. Why?" I rasied a brow.

"I'm friends with Austin, the creator of Love or Host, and he wants to know if you'd be down to have one of your very own!"

I smiled, "That actually sounds pretty fun, yeah! Do I message him on Twitter?" I asked.

"I think he's already messaged you, I'll let you talk to him. I gotta go, bye Y/N! Have a good day- or night, I don't know!"

I smiled and waved back, "Bye Alex, have a good rest of your day." I left the call and opened Twitter and looked for Austin's account. Once I found it, I clicked on our messages and yup! There was a message about a Love or Host!"

Austin

Hello! I'm austin, and I host Love or Hosts on my Twitch. I have looked into your content, and you overall. I would like to know if you're interested in having your very own Love or Host, where you could potentially find a match, or get HOSTED! If you have any questions or concerns about how the game is played or anything like that let me know. 

I smiled as I began typing, "That sounds wonderful! All we need to discuss is date and time!"

The chosen date was about a week from now, and it was now marked on my calander.

I can't wait.