𝟗: 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓 ✧.*

Crack!

I hear from my fingers, as I pop them to relieve the tension that was built up from sleeping on my desk last night.

Oh yeah.

Last night.

Well, it was interesting.

I'm sort of happy I forgave him, I missed hearing his voice and his aura; and just him in general. It'll be an awkward couple of weeks for sure, but the faster we can patch this rocky patch the better.

I arch my back, trying to get my wiggles out. Yes. Yes I just used the word wiggles unironically. My whole body was sore despite the fact that I didn't even sleep on my desk, I just laid on it halfway then moved to my bed.

I pull on my shoes and then tie them. I need to get groceries and this time actually put them away, because food in my fridge is scarce- it's practically empty. Alex and I haven't talked since last night and that's fine, I'm not gonna bug or bother him. If he wants to talk he can message me, and of course I'll respond back; I'm not rude. I'm not going to ghost and or ignore him, like SOME PEOPLE. COUGH COUGH. 

Anyway, after I was done grocery shopping I wanted to call Schlatt and tell him everything. like every single detail. He would be out with Tommy recording a vlog so I would have to message him after, but since our time zones are different it would mean I would DM him at 4 for him, and then 8 pm for me.

(I kept having to google time converters I hope this is accurate)

The more time I have to grocery shop and buy stuff I don't need the better, probably maybe I don't know. Oh well, I think to myself grabbing my car keys off my kitchen counter. I spin my door knob and open it, a gust of wind basically smacked me in the face but it was nice so I guess it was okay. 

---

I put my key out of the area where my steering wheel is, as I opened my car door. I dig into my jacket pockets and pull out a medical mask, because there's still a pandemic going around.

I close my driver's door, and press the lock button on my keys. I hear a small beep, insinuating that it was locked and I wouldn't have to worry about unwanted guests trying to steal stuff from my car; or my car itself.

I carefully got a cart and began roaming the isles; getting tv dinners, chicken, pasta, cake mix, and snacks. other stuff too but it's not as interesting so I'm not going to add it. I notice drunk goggles while in an isle. Only one left... I mean I could use it in a stream and then it'd be classified as a business purchase... okay let's do it.

I grab it off the shelf that it was in and put it into my cart and begin zooming to the self check out machines. Not caring about people looking at me: like Susan, focus on buying your eggs and whatever else don't worry about me. If I were you I would carry on with what you're doing, I'm living my hannah montana life.🙄

I scan my items, humming quietly as I do it to keep myself entertained because let's face it: checking out food and stuff isn't very entertaining as watching something on Netflix or listening to music is. I realize I got pesto noodles and not alfredo. Well, oh well guess I'll just eat alfredo.

As I come to a stop, I swiftly swipe out my wallet from my back pocket reaching for my card. I was scared I didn't have it, but thankfully I did so I just.. paid for it? idk how to make this sound cool so there's that.