𝟔: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ✧.*

Quackity, or Alex I guess, decided that for our "date" we would have a Minecraft one, like he answered one of the questions during the Love or Host.

I joined the world, and was greeted with a new spawn, it looked like a restaurant but run down. I guess it was quickly built when the Love or Host stream was finished. Since Alex won, he got to stream our date and was raided with the viewers from the earlier stream.

I got a discord call from a GC, I clicked answer since I saw Quackity's profile picture. "HELLO WELCOME TO KARL AND MINX'S SEAFOOD RESTURANT FOLLOW ME" Karl demanded, he walked in front of my character and lead me to a scaffolding table with staircases. I guess it was to give the illusion of table and chairs.

I crouched on a stair, making my character give eye contact to Quackity's. After some awkward silence Minx sprinted over to us.

"Hello can I take your order?" She asked, her accent shone through.

I spoke up first, "Can I uhhh have-" 

I was interupted by Quackity using his auto tuned microphone, "wEeee WillLLll b00thHH TAKke PotAtToEsssss" (Translation: "we will both take potatoes")

I started laughing. Minx nodded her character as she retreated back to where she was originally.

"So uh... nice weather?" I started up conversation.

His autotune switched back on, "it's fUUcKKInNnnnnGGG raiNININGGGG" (translation: "it's fucking raining")

I stared, I didn't know what to say, like the amazing person she is, Minx came back holding potatoes.

She threw 1 potato at us each, then karl sprinted over, "Are you two enjoying the food?" He asked

I started laughing, "We haven't ate them yet, but I bet they taste great!"

Quackity snickered, "It's pixelated food, y/n we can't taste it."

"Oh." I said, holding in laughter.

"Quackity ask them." Karl punched Quackity's minecraft character.

Quackity stopped crouching at his stair case then moved closer to me.

"Y/N, will you be my Minecraft girlfriend?"

He then crouched by me, dropping a poppy.

"Yes! I will be your minecraft girlfriend! but first, a word from our sponsor, raid shadow legends-"

TIME SKIP; 40 MINS

- - - -

We logged off Minecraft and we moved into a separate call, Minx and Karl already said their goodbyes and left.

Alex and I have been discussing random topics, sometimes serious ones.

"You know, if we were to meet in person that'd be pretty cool." He said. I smiled, "You know what, yeah. It would be pretty cool."

"Twitch-con is in a few months, if we get to know each other better before it starts, we could meet up there."

I smiled, feeling my smile grow wide, "I like that idea. a lot."

"Then let's do it!" He said.

"I'll be heading off for the night, I'm tired. Thanks for hanging out with me and agreeing to coming today. See you tomorrow, idiot." He said, wow I know he's so nice tehe!

"See you tomorrow, dork."