Tsukiyama-Rainy days (2) 🤕

A part two of the original one shot was requested by @DaddyTendouSupremacy so thanks! Btw u are literally so nice like why aren't there more of you? honestly. N e way, hope you enjoy!

TW: slight mention of vomit 

Yams POV

I woke up feeling cold and alone. The sheets were wet with yesterdays tears. Even moving to grab my phone felt like too much work. I just wanted to go back to sleep.

"Tadashi!" my mom walked in and turned on the lights, "time to get up for school." I croaked out something like an 'okay' and found the strength to get up. I sat at the end of my bed and stared at the ground.

How was i supposed to go to school and face him? Was i supposed to apologise? How was i going to just...talk to him? he obviously didn't like me anymore so i couldn't just go up and say "hiya friend, so i guess you hate me huh, that kinda sucks but whatever! it's not like you emotionally destroyed me!"

I decided that i would just take it as i came. I got up and got ready for school.

When i stepped outside the air was thick and cold. There was so much fog in the air that i could barely see anything 10 feet in front of me. I dragged my feet as i walked to school and my shoulders slumped. I could already tell that it wasn't going to be a good day.

~lunch

I sat in the back of the classroom, Tsukishima wasn't in the room. I didn't eat my lunch. The idea of eating right now made me want to throw up. i felt a huge lump in my throat threatening to surface. I couldn't hold it in.

I went to the bathroom and let it all out. There was disgusting liquid all over the floor that i cleaned up with some toilet paper. I popped in a mint and went on my way.

When i walked out of the bathroom i saw the rain beating on the windows. Immediately i felt my mood fall to the pit of my stomach. If i wasn't upset before, i was really upset now. The lightning struck and i covered my ears, bracing for the thunder. I never felt it come.

The rain never stopped. It was the end of the day now and i didn't bring an umbrella. Tsukishima did because of course he did. Of course the super salty, uptight, always prepared and very handsome mother fucker brought an umbrella.

I tried to ignore him.

I trenched through the rain and just accepted the fact that i would be completely soaked when i got home. I didn't care, i just didn't want to be by him. Before i could even get to the end of the street, i felt him coming.

I always knew when he was around. It was like a sixth sense, a part of me just knew that he was there. I don't know if it was the way he walked or just the sudden change in air, but i knew it was him.

"Er, Tadashi-"

"what," i spat. I didn't want to look at him. I was supposed to be mad. I really wanted to be mad at him, but i still wanted him to be mine.

"Well you're just uh- getting really wet and i wanted to...offer my umbrella." He did sound genuine. And very kind. He wasn't as cold as the days prior. He was his kind, warm self. But i couldn't let myself trust him.

"Why should i take it? you weren't there yesterday when i needed you, and you know that i needed you." he stepped closer to me.

"I know i wasn't, but i'm trying to be here for you now." I turned around to face him with tears forming in my eyes.

"Why Tsukishima?! Why?! so you can leave me again? so you can just...throw me away? I really just wanted you to be there and- and i wanted you. I just wanted you Tsukishima." Now i was crying. Every sentence ended with a tear in my voice. My knees were growing weak and soon i found myself on the ground sobbing. The water soaked trough my pants. it was so cold. I looked up at him with a red face and puffy eyes.

"Did you ever even love me Kei?" I could tell he was holding in his tears. I knew the face he made when he was about to cry. I knew him. I still know him.

He sank to the ground.

"I'm sorry, i really am i just- i want to make it up to you and...well i don't know if you'll ever forgive me but..." He never finished his sentence, he just began sobbing. I scooted over to him and grabbed his arm. I wrapped it around myself and leant into him. He cried on my shoulder, i cried into his chest.

How poetic, two boys embracing each other in the rain.

Guys. okay hold on first of all i smell so fucking good like i honestly wish you could smell me (i take that back that's kinda weird) but like no i smell so good. anyway no guys. this was so fucking fun to write. like actually it's you people who request stuff who give me a reason to write so literally thank you. if you wanna request anything just go to the request page which should be the last chapter of this book. N e way, hope this was satisfactory to your tastes, byeeee 

-Sweetie 

Word count: 1k