Ushiten-swimsuit 🐸

ha 🤪✌️okay so this one is gonna be slight 🔞NSFW🔞 so kiddies 👶 you have been warned 😤🤬 anyway why do i use so many emojis i don't know man anyway ha i'm using the voice thing so it prolly sounds weird anyway uhm yeah i'm just gonna get to it yUh gEtTinG tO iT so yeah teehee bye bye who are you talking to no one 

Tendou POV 

Today me and my Ushiwaka are gonna go down to the beach!! i'm super excited for this mainly because Ushi Gushi wears a speedo! he looks so hot in it just ksosnksov 

I was in our room getting changed into my swim trunks when i heard a soft knock at the door. "Satori? Love? are you almost ready?" my beloved boyfriend asked in a calm voice. "Yeah Ushi Gushi!! I'll be right out!" i exclaimed while i rushed to get on my swim shoes (gotta protect the tootsies from the evil fishies(a/n i am actually terrified of fish i always wear swim shoes) ).

I opened the door to see Ushiwaka standing there in his speedo, his thighs looking beautiful as ever. i couldn't  help but stare at his beautiful figure until he waved a hand in front of my face. "Satori? are you feeling well? your face is red." I peeked up and turned away from him. "Haha sorry Ushi! i-i'm fine i promise!" He took my face in his hands so that i was now facing him. I tried looking in every direction to avoid eye contact. He planted a soft kiss on my lips and leant into my ear. 

"we can skip the beach if you want to~" he cooed, his hot breath against my ear. I felt my face grow hot and i'm sure i looked red as a raspberry. I slowly nodded, giving him the signal that maybe the beach could wait. He understood and kissed my lips with hunger and passion. he then pushed me up against the wall and held my hands above my head. My stomach fluttered as he moved from my lips to my jaw to my collar bone. I softly moaned as he sucked and bit my sensitive skin. He stopped for a second and brought his face back up to mine. 

"you know i love it when you moan like that Satori~" he whispered. He gave me another passionate kiss before letting go of my arms and walking away. "wha- Waka-chan!!! you can't just leave me like that!!" he looked back at me and smirked. "Well i think i just did, Cmon let's go to the beach," he said as he grabbed his bag and walked out the door. 

He was going to be the death of me. 

Teehee this was short cause i said so anyway uhm didja like it? yeah? cool. oh what no? you didn't like it? aw. aw. anyway, i'm gonna like idk end it ig? yeah okay bye bye i wuv uuuu •3•

-Sweetie