Ushiten-love letters (3)

silly silly hohoho 

Dear Satori Tendou, 

                 I have been putting off writing this letter to you for a long time. I hope you can find it within your heart to forgive me. It has come to my attention over these past few months that my brain seems to think you are a threat. I was experiencing symptoms of a racing heart, sweaty palms, and unreasonable nervousness. I asked my doctor about it and she told me that this may be due to a disease called "anxiety" and that I should find the cause of it. 

I conducted an experiment over the course of a week to try and find the root of this "anxiety" and I concluded that it was you. I told my doctor about it and she referred me to another doctor who brought me to a room with a couch and talked to me. The new doctor asked me how I felt when I was around you, so I did. He told me that I must feel some kind of romantic feeling towards you and since my brain doesn't know what that is, it views you as a threat. 

I am writing this letter because that's what my grandmother told me to do. She said that when she was my age she did the same thing to my grandfather and now they are married. I'm not sure if I want to marry you, Tendou-san, but I think it would be pretty enjoyable if I did. 

This said, I hope that you will write back soon. Please do not talk to me until you have finished your letter because my brain will see you as a bigger threat until then. My mother says that I will get cardiovascular disease if I don't slow down my heart rate, and I do not plan on dying soon. Please be considerate and write back soon. 

                                                                                        Sincerely, Wakatoshi Ushijima    

(Tendou's reply 😍)

Dear Ushiwaka, 

                            I MISS YOU!!! I KNOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULDN"T TALK TO ME UNTIL I FINISHED THE LETTER SO I'M WRITING IT NOW SO THAT WE CAN TALK AGIAN!! I REALLY LIKE YOU USHI AND I HOPE WE GET TOGETHER BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU LIKE ME TOO!!  ̶I̶ ̶W̶A̶N̶N̶A̶ ̶H̶O̶L̶D̶ ̶H̶A̶N̶D̶S̶ ̶   C̶A̶N̶ ̶W̶E̶ ̶H̶U̶G̶?̶?̶  A̶H̶H̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶L̶O̶V̶E̶ ̶Y̶O̶U̶ ̶I̶ ̶L̶O̶V̶E̶ ̶Y̶O̶U̶ ̶   I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!! I'LL BE WAITING!!

ALSO WE CAN GET MARRIED!! I WANT TWO CATS!! 

                                             YOURS FOREVER, TENDOU (✧ω✧)

I felt silly lol hope u like 

oh yeah happy pride again ily frfr 

-Sweetie 

word count: 420 (I'm not kidding)