Kenhina - Sweater ☁️

I. Love. Kenhina. Fight me. 

Hinata had visited Tokyo for the weekend. Today was his last day before going home. He had already packed most of his things and was hanging out in Kenma's room playing Minecraft. 

"woAH HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS!" Hinata screamed as a creeper popped up out of no where.

"Shoyo calm down it's just a creeper," Kenma said calmly, holding in his laughter. 

"IT'S GONNA KILL MEEEE!!"

"Just run away, you'll be fine." Hinata the proceeded to run away from the creeper, successfully escaping it. He then promtly jumped up with excitment. Kenma turned off the switch and took the controller from Hinata. Hinata's face fell and he gave Kenma a pouty look. Kenma found the look absolutely adorable, he just wanted to kiss that little pout away.

"Awwww why'd you do that??"

"You've gotta get going Shoyo."

"But I don't wanna leave yooooouuuuuuuu." Hinata leaned onto Kenma's shoulder. Kenma wrapped his arms around Hinata and rubbed his back soothingly. He didn't want Hinata to leave either, but all good things must come to an end. 

"You'll survive a couple more weeks without me." Kenma kissed the top of Hinata's head. Kenma himself didn't think he'd survive a couple weeks without his beloved sunshine, but of course they would probably be either texting or on call every second of the day. 

Hinata let go of the pudding-haired male and rush over to the latter's closet. Kenma looked at him, puzzled, but Shoyo soon emerged, wearing one of Kenma's sweaters. 

"Kenma can I borrow your sweater??? It smells just like you!" Hinata smiled causing Kenma to blush.

"Of course you can sunshine." 

"Yaaayy!!! Thank you so much!!!" Hinata ran over to Kenma and planted a quick kiss on his cheek then ran down stairs and out the front door. Kenma was going to miss this. 

Kenhina is underrated and you can fight me. I will not hesitate. Anywaaayyyyyyyyyyy, bye bye besties 

-Sweetie