Sakuatsu - toxic bf 🤕

I love angst also this may or may not be the 'does he hit u 🥺' cliche but yeah sh 

TW: abusive relationship, manipulation, stuff like that 

Sakusa was a simple man, bad things didn't happen to him or the people that he loved. 

He had never experienced loss, never had trouble in school, never had trouble with relationships, never had any sort of trauma. His mother and father were great people, they raised him well and he loved them. They rarely fought, and when they did it was petty. He never got into any accidents, never broke a bone, never suffered from any serious illness, nothing. He'd only ever been to the hospital once, and that was on the day of his birth. 

So why did he suddenly start having this feeling of impending doom? 

The feeling was barely noticeable at first, but over time it became more prominent. The more he saw this one person, the more the feeling wouldn't go away. Something about that guy, something told Sakusa that he was going to be the cause of something bad, something horrible. 

That man, Hiroto Furukawa, was Atsumu's first boyfriend after he came out to everyone. 

Ever since Atsumu introduced him to Sakusa, Sakusa knew something was off about him. On the outside, he was completely normal, ideal even. He had dyed dark purple hair, and despite his japanese name, he was from America. 

At first, Sakusa thought that he was getting an off vibe from this guy because he was from America. As his name implied, Hiroto did have a big presence. Whenever he was in a room, everyone knew that he was there. They could all feel his aura from miles away. (an: in japanese Hiroto means big, great, large, command, and other things like that 👍)

For a long time, Sakusa shrugged the whole thing off. After all, this guy seemed normal and he showed no outward signs of being a horrible person. Sakusa often saw them holding hands while they walked, sharing an ice cream, going on dates and other such things. Hiroto was just a cheerful guy who was in love with his boyfriend. 

Unfortunately, that was far from the truth. 

Atsumu also once thought that Hiroto Furukawa was an angel sent from the gods. He was perfect, he never told Atsumu that he was annoying, never complained about his clinginess, was open to talking about things, loved PDA, was good at cooking, so on and so on. It was these things that made Atsumu fall head over heels for him. Everyday he would be thinking about Hiroto, every second spent with him was like magic. 

Well, that's how it started anyway. 

"Darling! I'm back!" Atsumu yelled out into his apartment that he shared with Hiroto. After a few seconds, Atsumu heard no reply, so he figured that his boyfriend hadn't heard him. 

"Helloooo? I said I'm back!" This time, he heard a noise, but it sounded nothing like a reply. With his eyebrows furrowed and a million thoughts racing through his mind, Atsumu took a few more steps into the apartment towards the noises. 

At first, he thought that it was some kind of dying animal, but as he drew nearer, he realised they were moans. A woman's moans. 

Atsumu froze. He had to be crazy, he wasn't hearing this correctly. Had he gone into the wrong apartment? No, everything looked exactly like his apartment. 

The air was still, the only noises that could be heard were rustling sheets and a creaking bed. 

Atsumu's heart sank all the way to the pit of his stomach, and then back up to his throat when he heard his boyfriend whisper. 

"Shh, he's home." 

Atsumu slid open the bedroom door, and just as he suspected there was his boyfriend over a half naked woman.