Hinanoya-come back to sleep ☁️

This ship is underrated. BEST OF WIVES AND BEST OF WOMEN sorry i'm listening to Hamilton and i just ugh i like that song anyway ha yeah this ship is underrated and i like it so poopoo OH YEAH and it's a #gamer AU cause i want to. Yeah so Hinata is a #streamer cause i said so and Noya doesn't have to work cause Hina is a rich man 🤑

Hinata POV

I let out a sigh as i finally finished killing off the wither. I was currently recording for my newest addition to my hardcore survival series. 

"Alright guys, whew, i think that's it for this episode! I'll see you in the next episode, don't forget to check out my friend Kenma's channel! Byeeee!" I turned off the camera and leaned back into my chair. I rubbed the back of my neck, it was strained since i was playing for 4 hours straight. I checked the time, it was 01:16. I didn't mean to stay up so late. i got up from my chair and went from my office i to the kitchen to get a quick bite to eat. 

I was chewing on a reheated chicken nugget when i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. 

"Yuu? what're you doing up?" I whispered, turned my head to give him a peck on the check. He nuzzled his face into my neck, his soft hair tickling me. "You shouldn't be up...it's late," he said, slurring his words. I could hear the drowsiness in his usually energetic voice. I shoved another nugget in my mouth and wiped off my crumby fingers. I raked my fingers through his hair. I always loved it when he had his hair down. 

"Sweetheart, you should go back to sleep, i'll be in bed in a minute," i cooed as his grip around my waist tightened. "Noooo I'm coming when you come." He released his grip from my waist and took my hand and dragged me to our bedroom. When we got there he closed the door and hopped on the bed. he snuggled into the bedsheets and gestured for me to join him. 

"Shoyoooooo cmon you can finish work in the morning," he whined. He knew that i had finished my video which meant that i had to begin editing before i sent it to my official editor to fix it up. I rolled my eyes and slipped into bed. Noya didn't hesitate to bury his face in my chest. I could smell his apple scented shampoo from the shower that he took earlier. Our legs intertwined as my lovers breathing slowed, i stroked his back and slowly began to drift to sleep myself. 

~~in the morning~~

Noya POV 

I woke up to an empty spot in our bed. I heard the meow of our cat Yorkie. I got out of bed and gave her a little pat on the head. I looked over to Shoyos alarm clock. it read 06:43. I wandered around the house to find a note left by Shoyo on the counter. 

Dear love :), 

sorry that i couldn't be with you in the morning, i had to run to the store for more food for Yorkie and some batteries for the remote I'll be home soon!!! i love you!!! 

i smiled at the note while i read it, Shoyos messy handwriting almost unreadable. He was always so focused on work and getting everything done. I understood that Shoyo had to get everything done the instant it came up, he never waited around. That's something i admired about him, he wouldn't hesitate for anything. But...he could be a bit impatient. 

I heard the garage door open and Shoyo came in. 

"Good morning love! sorry that i had to leave in such a rush!!" he planted a kiss on top of my head. I smiled and hugged him excitedly. "cmon, let's go back to bed."

"Is my Yuu tired? that's a first," he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and brought him back to bed. 

This ship is great and if you don't agree then you can suck my dick 🙂🖕

anyway bye girlies/boyies/non-gender-having-ies 

-Sweetie