Kagehina-Trans Hinata ✨☁️

WARNING: before we begin i would like to formally apologise to anyone who gets a period cause i know absolutely nothing about them. I am so very sorry if i mess up anything cause i literally don't know anything, i just know what my friends tell me 

Hinata Pov

I was in a pond filled with lily pads and flowers. 

I was laying in the water as it was very shallow and i could still keep my head up. The water was lukewarm, it surrounded me everywhere. I couldn't see any land for miles. I was wearing something soft, it might've been cotton. Without warning, i felt the calm water around me being disturbed. I heard the sloshing of the liquid and felt the ripples. I determined that it must've been someone walking towards me. 

They came into my line of vision. A tall young man with blueberry pupils stood over me. It was Kageyama. His cheekbones were well defined and seemed to glow in the sunlight. His hair was glimmering. His hair moved gently with the wind as he reached out a hand for me. 

I took it. 

He pulled me up and now we were standing together in the middle of the endless pond. He wrapped his hand around my waist and with the other he held my hand. Our faces were inching closer and closer. Our lips were only inches apart. I closed my eyes and...

Beep beep beep. My alarm clock rang in my ears. Of course it was a dream, Kageyama wouldn't actually kiss me, he probably thinks i'm disgusting with all my icky girl parts. I sat up on my bed and immediately my stomach was throbbing. I figured it must've been something i ate last night. I knew that sushi place was sketchy. 

I stood up to got to the bathroom when i finally felt it. I ran to the bathroom and sulked when i confirmed my suspicions. 

Of course it haaaddd to be today when i would start my period, there was only one more pad in the box so now i just have to pray that nothing bad happens. I got dressed for school and took a painkiller and stuffed another pill into my pocket just in case things got worse. Then I begrudgingly started my bike ride to school. 

-afternoon practice- 

i. hate. everything. 

Practice is starting and i really really need a new pad. I already asked Kiyoko and Yachi and (surprisingly) neither of them had any. I had to go to my last resort. 

We were in the changing room. Everyone also way got done changing and then let me have the room to myself because they respected my privacy, but before Kageyama left i pulled him aside. 

"Kageyama...i er, have to uhm ask you something." 

"Yeah i'll give you extra tosses after practice." 

"hey! you can't just assume that- ugh whatever okay so uhm er well you see.." I was struggling to find the words to ask him. I've never had to do this before and i never thought that i would have to. 

"Spit it out dude. I don't have all day." 

"d-do you...have any uhm pads?" i asked, barely above a whisper. 

"what did you say?" 

"DO YOU HAVE ANY PADS?" oh shit, i said that way too loud didn't i. Kageyamas eyes were widened and he looked a little shocked. He blinked a couple times and then reached into his bag and pulled one out. I was a little surprised that he had one but i took it anyway. 

"uhm...thanks..." I said meekly. 

"yeah er i keep them on me for my sister but uh...you can use it." 

to put it bluntly, i was overjoyed. I quickly gave him a hug and thanked him about a hundred times and in my state of happiness i kissed him on the cheek and rushed to the boys bathroom. 

Kageyama POV 

Uh, what. 

Okay first of all, that was probably the most terrifying experience ever. Not only did my crush talk to me very seriously but he asked me for a pad. If i'm embarrassed i can only imagine how he must feel. I don't actually keep pads for my sister (well i guess i do, if she really needed one i would give it to her, i'm not a complete monster) but i really have them for Hinata. i know that he's very hesitant about approaching his mom about it these kinds of things and he doesn't have the confidence to buy pads at a grocery store, but i do. 

Now not only was that experience absolutely terrifying, but did he...actually kiss me on the cheek? like that happened? for real? to say i was happy would be an understatement. I was frozen. I would smile if i had the i'll too, but i was so happy and in a state of shock that smiling didn't even occur to me. I just silently freaked out and stood there like a scarecrow until Hinata came back out of the bathroom. 

"Phew, thanks Kageyama, now let's go to practice-" he began to walk away. I couldn't miss this opportunity.

"Wait! Hinata!" I grabbed onto the sleeve of his shirt, "about what uh happened before you left..." when i finished his face went blood red. he began saying a jumble of words in which i could pick out a couple sorries and other apologetic-type phrases. 

Before i knew what i was doing, i put my lips on his. 

I backed away almost as fast as i had leaned in. "uh, you wouldn't shut up..." 

"wait wait wait, do you...like me?" 

"u-uh yeah uhm i do...a lot." 

"YOU DO?!" 

"uh yeah." 

"AND YOU JUST NOW TOLD ME??" 

"WELL YEAH DUMBASS I THOUGHT YOU WOUDL REJECT ME!" 

"Kageyama," he put his hand on my cheek and caressed it gently, "i would never reject you." he kissed me again. this time with passion. I melted into him, and the world melted away with me. 

Okay yeah no i'm done with this one. It's kinda late and i have to get to playing my Apex Legends so i'll see y'a scallywags later. Also hope this was good enough for your standards, I kinda rushed it. 

-Sweetie

Word Count: 1k