Kagehina-shower duets-☁️

okay this is a short one that i wrote a while ago and it's been in my drafts for forever so it's finna suck ✌️

Hinata POV 

i walked into my brand new apartment and set my bags down. Tonight was the first night that I was going to be spending here! I had already personalised the place with a poster on the wall and a couple knick knacks on the kitchen counter. I still couldn't believe that this place was mine! 

~

After unpacking all day I was tired to say the least. I decided that I would take a shower before heading to bed. I peeled off my slightly sweaty clothes and stepped into the shower. I had my phone on the counter with my spotify playlist on shuffle. the first song that started playing was Out of My League by Fitz and the Tantrums. 

I seated around to the song and tapped my foot along with the beat until the chorus hit. 

"You we're out of my league! all the things I believed!" 

What came next caught me off guard. I was about to sing the next line when an unfamiliar voice sang it instead. 

"You we're just the right kind, yeah, you were more than just a dream." (a/n: while editing this now i realised that this must sound really creepy cuz i didn't explain it and i don't feel like re typing a whole lot of stuff so basically their showers are on opposite sides of the wall and since the walls are thinner than a piece of fresh baked sugar paper they can hear each other. If i have the motivation to edit this on a later date, you'll know ✌️) 

Their voice was deeper than mine and very, very beautiful. I smiled to myself and sang the next part. 

"You we're out of my league!" 

"Got my heartbeat racing," the voice sang again. 

"If i die don't wake me!" 

"Cause you are more than just a dream." 

I paused my music and asked this mysterious person who they were. 

"Uh i'm Kageyama. You- uhm...you have a really nice voice..." I blushed at their comment. 

"Well I'm Hinata! We should hangout sometime! Oh what're your pronouns?" 

"he/him, you?" 

"same! thanks for asking!" 

I heard Kageyama turn off his shower on the other side of the wall. I quickly washed my hair and turned off my water and got out. I dried off and hurriedly put in my clothes. Meet Kageyama for some reason made me excited. I really wanted to become better friends! But until then, I had to go to bed. 

Woo bonus cuz this was hella short. Okay they're dating now mkay? mkay. 

Kageyama POV 

Hinata and I were on my small couch in my apartment. His head was in my lap and I was stroking his soft orange hair. we were both on our phones—I had no idea what Hinata was doing on his—but i was scrolling through tiktok. Suddenly a post came up with a familiar audio. It was Out of my League. I began to him along to the melody until i started singing softly. 

"You we're out of my league" another voice joined me. 

"All the things i believed," we sang in unison. 

"You we're just the right kind." this time i decided to harmonise. He looked up at me, his eyes slightly wide, a smile on his face. I smirked. 

"Yeah you were more than just a dream. You were out of my league." Now Hinata was slowly sitting up, our lips drawing closer. 

"Got my heartbeat racing, if i die don't wake me cause you are more than just a dream~" our lips met, but only for a second. Hinata looked super proud of both himself and me because of the perfect harmony on the last note. 

"Kageyama! that was so good!" he smiled his big, bright smile and gave me a bone crushing hug. I chuckled. 

"I'm glad you think so. I guess we did pretty well." I took his face into my hand and stroked his cheek gently with my thumb. 

"Did I ever tell you that your voice is really pretty?" I asked. He smiled again with blush rising on his cheeks. 

"No i don't think you did, mind repeating it?" I gave him a quick kiss. 

"Your voice is really pretty." 

Boom okay there alright we're done okay that ending was horrible but shut up it's 02:40 so suck my ass if you don't like it. Also I just took a bath and I smell good as FUCK. Anywya i love you ur the best •3• 

-Sweetie 

OKAY HI THIS IS MY AFTER EDITING THIS STORY IS SO BAD AND ITS BEEN IN MY DRAFTS FOR 4 MONTHS AND THIS WEEK IS FINALS WEEK SO IM NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO POST ALSO IM SICK SO YEAH ANYWAY SORRY FOR THE BAD STORY 💀💀💀

-AGGRESSIVE SWEETIE

AGGRESSIVE WORD COUNT: 830 BUT IN ALL CAPS