SQ8: Practice

Third Person's POV

It's already 7pm but the class adviser of the Aureum Section is still on the school of Hanlon, checking some papers that he prepared before he ask someone to meet him for a special reason.

Bahagya siyang nakaupo sa mesa ng silid, nakasuot ng puting polo na itinupi hanggang siko at itim na slacks, with his eyeglasses he really looks like a professional teacher. Minutes has past before an older man enter the room, he's wearing a suit.

He gently smile as he saw the class adviser before heading to it's place, Kiel stand straight as he saw the man and give a small smile.

"Good evening, Mr. Horton" bati ng lalaki sa class adviser.

"Good evening, Director" bati pabalik ng guro.

"So what's with the urgent meeting?" Tanong nito sa kanya.

"I just want to tell you a good news, Director. Today all students of Aureum Section are already manifested their Qbility" nakangiting balita nito.

"Really? Well that's kinda quick, so far sila ang batch na mabilis nilabasan ng mga potentials. Minding telling me each of one's ability?" The director said as he sit on a chair in front of the table.

"Yes, Sir. Of course"

"Let's start with the first student who activated his Qbility, Sketch Alexus Montevara. He's known as a intelligent and outstanding student since the first time he study here at Hanlon. Sketch always lead the class where he belong as the class President, he also represents them in quiz b, debate and other extracurricular activities. Bukod sa talino niyang taglay may iba pa siyang talento gaya ng pagpinta at pagguhit kung sa an related ang Qbility niya. Sketch has a mythical totem on his chest where a spirit of dragon coming out whenever he want. I think this dragon is a water type that fits to Sketch's personality. Just like the sea and water Sketch looks calm and steady but dangerous"

"Next is Bruce Rendithor Asuncion, I know what you thinking about him, Sir. Bruce is probably a problematic student, he usually get into fight as he's involved to several gangs, thus. Bruce is still a smart guy as he also always belongs to the highest section every year, he's arrogant and rebel a total opposite of Sketch who is a role model. Bruce manifested a Qbility called absorption, a superhuman ability that can absorb a quality of an object for example he hold a gold bar, his skin turns into gold as his DNA copy it's characteristics"

"The third one is Sum Calixto Cruz, a student that known as a math genius, Sum is an excellent student just like his classmates but he's way more active physically. Sum is a working student proving his diligence and to make sense of his Qbility which is superhuman strength and flexibility. He manifested his Qbility almost the same time as Bruce, Sum also has pain tolerance which I'm monitoring right now because it's risky, you know maybe he's not feeling it but his body does"

"Next one is Clare Nethalia Lopez, a young sporty girl who loves music. She's fierce and brave making her attractive for the eyes of her schoolmates, as she's a member Music Club and a aspiring singer her Qbility is related to this also. Clarenet got an ability called Human Body Sonic, it's a sound type power that use the heart beat of the user to create a powerful attack, and because the heart is involved Clarenet need to be emotional stable so that she can use her ability proper and safe without risking her life"

"Clyde Legend Torres is the fourth one who discover his potential, Clyde is childish but smart he's an STEM student who loves animals and study about them, he's from a family of doctors and they're expecting Clyde to be the first Veterinarian on their family, Clyde's Qbility is kind  of Terrakinesis but it's way more different because he use any type of land in making animal structures that has a temporary life,he can use them to attack the enemy but the life of his animals is only limited"