When you trip and fall

Isabela:

• You tripped over a root in her room and landed flat on the floor.

• She can't help but laugh a bit as she helps you up, simultaneously asking if you're okay.

• "Be careful next time, cariño."

Dolores:

• She never knows what happens to you unless she's with you.

• Every time you're away from her, she hears random thuds and noises of pain from you, and she shakes her head in disappointment.

• She giggles a little whenever you utter a particularly creative curse.

Luisa:

• Although there was nothing in your path, you somehow fall right on your face.

• She picks you up, frantically checking to see if you're hurt or not.

• Even if you're okay, she adamantly refuses to put you back down in case you fall again.

Mirabel:

• She instinctively bursts out laughing, asking if you're okay without making any moves towards you.

• If you're okay, she gives you a hug while giggling.

• If you're genuinely hurt, she stops laughing immediately and takes you to see Julieta.

Camilo:

• As he checks on you, he manages to keep a straight face for about twelve seconds before he snickers.

• "Sorry—sorry! It's just...did you see your face?"

• As you watch, unamused, he keeps laughing to himself.

Bruno:

• He'd had a long day of visions, so he simply stares at you with the deadest expression.

• He then says, in an incredibly monotone voice: "Big mood."

• "Uh...it's a future thing. Don't ask. Wait, are you okay?"

Pepa:

• You trip, and she pulls you back up.

• "I think you just fell for me," she says mischievously.

• Then she pauses, looking 100% done. "Well. I've been spending too much time with Félix."

Julieta:

• She instinctively shoves an arepa in your mouth without pausing to ask any questions.

• She's used to her spouses nearly getting themselves killed.

Carlos:

• "Dios mío, you're a klutz," he grumbles as he takes your arm to help you up.

• He accidentally holds on a moment too long, though, and steps back.

• "That, um, that was stupid of you."