When you're mad at them

Everyone acts differently when they're mad, but for the oneshot, Y/n is going to be one of those "'I'm fine' *Narrator voice* They weren't fine" people.

(I don't like it when people do that, fyi, but shush. It's for the oneshot.)

Isabela:

-She notices your continuous eye rolls and pauses what she's doing, putting a hand on her hip.

-"Okay, out with it. What's wrong?"

-"Nothing," you say as you cross your arms and turn away from her with a scoff.

-She frowns and crosses her arms. "Could you at least attempt a believable lie? What's wrong?"

-When you admit that you're mad at her, her eyebrows go up in surprise.

-"Oh. I didn't even..." she uncrosses her arms and gives you a hurt look. "Was it something I said?"

Dolores:

-Your deep sighs and irritated huffs are starting to get on her nerves, too.

-She spins around in her seat and says, "I know it's none of my business, but please tell me what's bothering you."

-You tell her what she did or said, and she covers her mouth in shock.

-"I did that?" She racks her brain until she remembers and her eyes widen even more. "Oh!"

-She crosses over to you and clasps her hands in front of you. "I'm sorry. What can I do to make it right?"

Luisa:

(Why would you be mad at her you fiend-)

-She shuts down, not speaking until spoken to for fear that she'll make things worse.

-She's under the impression that anything she does wrong will make you break up with her, so not pushing the issue is the only thing she can think of.

-But finally, after yet another dirty look, she whispers, "I'm sorry for what I did."

-(She has no idea what she did.)

-When you stop acting angry and actually tell her what's bugging you, she apologizes again, but repeatedly and at a very frantic volume.

-She begins listing a ton of things she can do to make it up to you.

Mirabel:

-She keeps stealing hurt and confused glances at you whenever you grumble under your breath, unable to focus on what she's doing.

-"You know you can tell me what's bugging you...right?" she asks tentatively.

-You tell her, and she creases her eyebrows before giving you a hug.

-"I had no idea that it would make you mad. I'm sorry- what can I do to fix it?"

-She's ready to do anything to help the situation.

Camilo:

-He gets very pouty, and immediately begins wondering what he could have possibly done to upset you.

-After a while of coming up empty, though, he sighs and says, "Look, if you don't tell me why you're acting like that, how am I supposed to make it better?"

-When you tell him, he smacks a hand against his forehead as he remembers.

-"Ay, mierda, I did do that, didn't I?"

-He gently puts a hand on your shoulder, ready to take it away at the first sign of you not wanting it there. "Look, I'm sorry, okay?"

Bruno:

-He gets nervous, stumbling over his words and fidgeting awkwardly where he is.

-Finally, he crosses his fingers and says, "What did I do?"

-You tell him, and he knows what you're talking about instantly.

-He spends a lot of time overthinking his actions, so he'd worried about that particular thing as well.

-"Yeah, I thought I shouldn't have done that," he says with a sigh. "How can I make things right?"